Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Likes!


What I like for my face.
Photobucket
Mac lipstick in cream cup - Great nude lipstick. If you are looking for a nude with a hint of pink this is it. www.maccosmetics.com




Photobucket
Supernatural Airbrushed Canvas Mineral Makeup - I don't even really like calling this makeup. It's light, oil and talc free and feels great on your skin. It is a mineral makeup that I personally think is the BEST. You can build up coverage and your face literally looks airbrushed. It gives you a nice healthy glow. www.philosophy.com



Photobucket
Maybelline Full N' Soft mascara - There are thousands of mascaras out there and believe me, I have tried my fair share! If you are looking for a great drug store mascara, you must try this. It is my go to. www.target.com
Photobucket
 NYX eyeshadow in highlight - These are nothing short of amazing! These are $4.99 each and the first one I discovered was the "highlight" this is great for under the eyebrow, right on the bone. It adds the perfect highlight and brighten your eyes. I have tried a few other colors and the pigment is great, plus they come in a variety of fun colors. I will always adore mac shadows but these come very close for more than half the cost! www.ulta.com

Photobucket
Sephora lipliner in Native Nude - I have been using this liner for years. I don't wear it everyday but it's a nice subtle liner for nude color. I also will lightly line my lips with this and then use gloss. www.sephora.com
Photobucket
Lorac TANtalizer bronzer - Lets be honest, we all need a little healthy glow sometimes! I go from having a nice tan to pasty pale in the winter! A couple sweeps of this brightens up my face. Remember, when using bronzer, sweep on the tops of cheek bones outward, then on top f the nose, across the forehead and touch the chin. Oh and, don't use too much,  you WILL look orange. www.sephora.com


Photobucket
NARS lip gloss in Chihuahua - Another daily fav. I wear this with the Native Nude lip liner (mentioned above). It is a mauve color that can be worn everyday. I also use this as a base and I layer it with something much lighter like mac's Wildly Lush for the perfect combo! www.nordstrom.com
Photobucket
Cetaphil Lotion - My daily face lotion, morning and night. It is inexpensive and fragrance free. I don't like things on my face that have a strong fragrance. This is light, yet moisturizing. In AZ, there is no such thing as too much moisturizer. Dermatologists recommend it, and my dermatologist has recommended it, really. www.target.com

Photobucket
Bare Escentuals face brush - This little brush has lasted me quite some time! It is my all purpose brush. I use it when I want light coverage makeup, also for bronzer and blush. It's universal and never has little stray hairs! www.bareescentuals.com
Photobucket
Shu Uemura eye lash curler - If you do not use an eyelash curler, you should. It is a small investment and adds so much!Most eyelash curlers are under $10.00 and it's really hit or miss, sometimes they are amazing and other times they don't even grasp the lashes. This curler is about $17.00, just pay it. You lashes will love you. www.shuuemura-us.com


 

What I like for my body.
Photobucket
Flower by Kenzo - This fragrance is beautiful. My coworker came in one day with is and it was just a happy bright scent. One smell and I was loving it. It also comes in a small travel spray, perfect for your purse. www.sephora.com
Photobucket
Pure grace lotion - One of my staple items. Pure grace lotion is moisturizing and the fresh, clean scent is indescribable. Actually I can describe it. It is a mix of soap and water with a hint of sunscreen. Weird I know, but it is the best fresh beach smell. www.philosophy.com

Photobucket
Neutrogena Micro Mist Self Tanner - Spray tanning is the way to go. I have this on stand by at my house when I can't go into a salon to get the professional spray tan. It sprays evenly and seems to last a few days. I like the micro mist, it's hard to miss a spot or have streaks. www.target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips