Friday, September 30, 2011

4 random things!

1.
{This is just a tiny example of why I love this guy. We always have so much fun together! Photo Booth was a blast!}

We had our annual black tie event for work this past weekend. It was great, the location, the limo that made us feel like we were having prom all over again, the food, the people, the entire night was definitely an A+! I love my coworkers!

2.
I'm off to San Diego for a bachelorette party this weekend. We only have a little over a day but it should be a fun filled weekend! We are staying in a beach house along the boardwalk, perfect spot to people watch! 

3.  

via: www.dlishdrivethru.com

This place is one of my favs. I love coffee but try not to buy it too often. Usually once a week I will grab my coffee-loving co-worker and head to d'LiSH for a BREAKFAST BUZZ. It is the most incredible blended breakfast/coffee/peanut butter/smoothie shake thing. I might be heading there momentarily.

4.


Last but not least my little home-made FALL sign for our dining room. Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I like what you post.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun this weekend!! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. San Diego is the best :) Home Sweet Home, what can I say?! I am loving your blog. You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had fun in san diego!
    i love those first few pics. Shows you guys have fun together.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips