Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Chambray and Reflection

Happy Tuesday!

{Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Undershirt: Nordstrom
Button Up: Target
Belt: H&M
Leggings: Target
Boots: Seychelles
Tiny zip pouch: H&M
Lipstick: Revlon, Orange Flip }

I did a little reflecting this past weekend. I had breakfast with a friend, at the most adorable little place in UT. Breakfast was great, and the conversation was so fulfilling. It's funny how everything truly does work out. We both sat there sharing updates on our lives, love lives to be exact. I couldn't help but be so happy, so happy for both of us. I haven't really shared this information in my blog yet and I think now is the time. B and I have been together for about a year and a half. I always had a crazy connection with him. Feelings that were indescribable, feelings never felt before. I loved this man way before we were even together. B is Mormon and I am not. This is a big deal, this I know. Over the past year I have had my moments of worrying about this topic. How? How are we going to make this work? I will get into details another time, but for now all I am going to say is love really does conquer all. Two people can make anything happen, above everything else, trust, faith and love will prevail. 
Back to breakfast, if a year ago, I would have seen where we are at now, I would have been so happy, excited and amazed. The past is the best representation of the future and the glimpse I have in my head of the next year is pretty exciting. I'm glad that I can't peek though, because one the most exciting things in life are the surprises.

21 comments:

  1. So true. :) Surprises are what keep life exciting. I'm so happy to read this post! It's so uplifting and positive! And please please tell me- what is that lipstick?! I know it won't look half that good on me, but I must try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful, and your outfit is, too. It sounds like you have quite the love story - I hope things work out for you!

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete
  3. just came across your blog and I am obsessed!! you have great style and you are an arizonan like meee!!! happy to be a new follower!!

    xo
    Classic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  4. red is a good look for you!

    Xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! You are so gorgeous. You're radiating with happiness!

    P.S. I love Stesha's comment.... I think it's time we all did a Phoenix/AZ blogger meetup...?!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look stunning!!!
    kisses from prague and have a beautfiul day!http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos! your hair is gorgeous :)
    i'm glad to hear that everything is working out for you... and you're right love does conquer all ;)
    xox dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your positive outlook on everything. You're absolutely right -- love DOES conquer all. And by the way, I want that entire outfit. :)

    xoxo, Lauren [Let It Be.]

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing gold-rimmed aviators! i think i want one! no wait, i need one! ;)

    http://intoxicatedchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing lipstick!! And hairstyle is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the denim top, outfit is so cute. The red lips with the Aviators are perfection :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely post! you look great! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so beautiful. Yes...sometimes you do want to take a peek into the future, but would you be happy or sad and then knowing that, you'd probably change your future anyway...so it's better to enjoy the surprises and LIVE IN THE MOMENT!
    Lovely post!
    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you very much for your amazing comment on my blog sweety:) you are very beautiful too!

    http://fashionablej.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for being a new follower! Love your blog too! That outfit is fierce and I'm so jealous that you can get so much volume in your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. those boots are awesome ... coming from the wiegands link up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm LOVING your blog girlie!! And you are just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by, your new follower! Love this outfit and you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are gorgeous! this look is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! You are gorgeous and I'm now following.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the pics! You are such a cutie-pie. I stopped by from Casey's and am going to peruse your blog some more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips