Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pretty Pretty Pumpkins

It's not quite Halloween and pumpkin carving time, but I am loving all these creative pumpkin decorating ideas! I can't wait to try a few of this to go with my Fall decor!

{How cute is this?! Mod Podge your pumpkin!}

{I love all the natural harvest colors of these pumpkins. Super simple but so chic.}

{Another cute idea, I was thinking about using our address number and placing it by the door.}

{You can Mod Podge cute images or even paint by hand!}

{And for the kitchen or centerpiece for the table.}

Just wanted to share these fun ideas for fall! I like carving pumpkins but these bad boys will last longer and are oh-so cute!

8 comments:

  1. These are ALL absolutely adorable!! i am working on my post for the decorations around my house! I have already put up the spider webs, the fake pumpkins, and all my spooky candles..is this too early? I love this time of the year getting a little colder each day, and don't have to feel bad when i just want to stay inside, drink hot cocoa and watch Hocus Pocus all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Great idea :-)
    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds!! I adore the last photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pumpkins are my FAVORITE thing about fall. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this! I think I just might try this :). I am so excited for Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. for some reason i hate carving pumpkins (the actual work of it, not the fun aspect!), so this is a prefect alternative! now which one(s) do i do???

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips