Tuesday, September 27, 2011

{Reese's} Pieces of Fall

I have gathered a few fun fall pieces that I wanted to share! I'm thinking about having a little girls night where we can all decorate pumpkins together. A night of good conversation between girlfriends all while gettin crafty! Yes please! I bought these pumpkins with intentions to decorate them using one of the lovely ideas in a previous blog post. But I did take a moment to admire them as-is, nice and simple. I love the look of real pumpkins but they go bad. Lets be honest if I spend hours mod-podging and decorating these babies, you better believe I'll want them to stick around for years to come. Anyway, back to the point, here are a few little fall items that have made their way into my home.



{I found these old milk jugs while in San Fran then had to fill them with the most fall appropriate candy, obviously. YUMMY.}


How cute is this little fall check list?! I fell in love and needed to include it in a post. I printed one for my office as well, it's way too adorable not to share.

13 comments:

  1. It looks soo sweet.
    I started following you with GFC.
    Please take a look at my blog & tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the candy as decorations... unfortunately I would be left with just glass jars within an hour of filling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl!! What a great idea! I think I shall have a little wine & cheese and pumpkin carving girls-night-out now that you mentioned it! ;) Love it!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love fall! Such a cute decorating idea :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm working on a Fall to do list of my own. This one is great! cute blog, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the decor.

    Patience
    Check out my $100 ASOS Gift Card Giveaway:
    ASOS Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Thanks for the comment! I'm an AZ girl too! :) yay us :)
    Oh yes, and we are obsessed with Fall over here. Although we take a slight detour into decorating all cheesy outside for H-ween, which will commence this weekend. Look out 9' cat! :)
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Aint it funny we both just posted something on fall...in two totally different parts of the country! Haha! Awesome,love it. Just became a follower, and would love a return follow:)

    Mary
    maryvandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kristal! Thanks for the sweet comment about my blog and I'm so glad you're following now! Your blog is great too! I can't wait to see what new things you post!

    Kinsley
    www.kinsleyandadam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! I am huge on decorating for seasons around the house, it's so fun!

    Xo Ashleigh


    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for commenting on my blog the other day! You were the first person I didn't know to comment!
    I love the decor you have here. My husband and I have only been married a year and have no fall decor. I had no idea what route I wanted to go, but I really love what you put together. Where did you get those canisters for the candy. I love them because bugs can't get in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your autumn decorations. Living in Arizona as well, you don't see many leaves changing, adding a touch of autumn to your house does the trick!

    Check out my blog and giveaway at:
    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips