Monday, October 3, 2011

(Blow) Dry Bar.

Dry Bar. So Fun!

So, you may or may not know that I was in San Diego this past weekend for a Bachelorette Party. It was super duper short but we had a great time with the girls. The weekend included home-made by a mom breakfast burritos, relaxing on the deck in sunny San Diego, a trip to the Dry Bar, and a unique grill it yourself dinner. 

Some of you may be familiar with the new Dry Bar craze. Simply put this is an adorable salon where you go to get your hair blow dried and styled. No cuts, no color, no treatments. For $35 you get your hair washed, blow dried and styled in a super chic salon. My style of choice was the "Southern Comfort." BIG BIG hair with loose curls. I captured all the things that awed me. The detail and creativity of this place is what did it for me. 

This place just exudes girlie, no boy would ever understand nor appreciate a place like this.










12 comments:

  1. what an awesome place. i had heard of a dry bar before but i think i pretended to know what it was instead of ask. hahahaa...how fun to get all dolled up and then head out with the girls. best day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this. I hope this kicks off in the UK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in San Diego and have never heard of it but love it! That looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love that! I want to get that done! I feel like I would want it for a special occasion though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that is so fun! I would love to go to one for a special occasion! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to hit up this dry bar but we don't have nay close to where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh. Wish we had a place like this around here (Knoxville). That's so badass!

    Lovely pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is soooooooo cool! i wanna go!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. K hello, this is the cutest place ever! Those little red licorice bites too? So fun! Move to Salt Lake and let's start one! Better yet, let's move to San Diego and start one! This is so awesome! Your hair looks freakin cute too :) You are gorgeous. LOVE your blog and I am your newest follower! Have a GREAT Wednesday!
    Oh and PS, a guy would NEVER understand the fabulous-ness of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live in SD and have never heard of this place ever either!! Crazy! Gonna have to take a trip! My birthday is coming! yay!!

    ♥, A Mom Without Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun bachelorette!! I seriously hope they open a dry bar in Miami, however I have a feeling my hair would fall out in a second with our humidity! Your hair looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this looks like so much fun! Next time I go to San Diego I will have to go there!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips