Monday, October 10, 2011

Brown Beauties.

This is a super simple post. I just need to express how much I need these two beauties. 

Via Polyvore.  

{Zara "Plaited Shopper" & Steve Madden Wedge "Brix" Boots.}

SUGGESTIONS NEEDED! 

I am in need of a new everyday handbag. Requirements are:
Medium in size
Brown or Black
Must be structured and stand up on it's own
Must not be a deep dark hole
Must have a few pockets inside for organization

I'm not asking much but if you have seen any adorable irresistible bags, please let me know! 

K - Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Really awesome!! Hope you find what you're looking for
    x
    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blondeac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH I had that bag andddd those boots. My life would just about be complete :)

    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  3. That zara bag is so gorgeous - I wish they brought it back in that colorway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh my goodness, the boots! You have the cutest style.

    littlethingshpw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. in love with those shoes!
    & as for the bag i recently broke down & bought one off ebay = favorite bag EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is perfect. Really. I might get it later this week. :- )

    Cheers,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips