Friday, January 13, 2012

6 little goodies

I wanted to share a few cute things:

 1. Love the layered accessories! via: pinterest

 2. Perhaps for my bridal shower? via: pinterest 

 3. So, I saw this in BP at Nordstrom and I kind of love it, I loved it even more when it was on sale! Living in AZ, I don't know if I will even be able to wear it again this "winter" but it's a good surprise to have for next winter. via: nordstrom

 4. Do I need to even comment, it's just cute! via: this blog

5. Can I have these for the morning after our wedding? via: pinterest

 
6. I know, I know a month until V-Day and I already have 2 signs up at home and in my office. I just LOVE them! Wanted to share this one to get in the spirit of the LOVELY upcoming holiday! via: her blog

5 comments:

  1. Love those pink, sparkly, cake pops! You should definitely make those for your bridal shower! They seem very "you". :)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I LOVE the cute mugs, you should TOTALLY buy them for your wedding morning, AND LOVE the layered bracelet/watch look too! SO CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I'd appreciate if you stopped by Tulips&Tulle soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh I love each and every one of these!

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, nordstrom...you never fail to impress.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips