Monday, January 16, 2012

cozy up

Happy Monday!
The weather is nice and crisp but not too cold, it's perfect sweater weather! I thought I would share this new fav of mine! It's so cozy and I am loving the colors! 
This weekend was great, mom came to town for our wedding venue's open house. We got to tour around, meet the DJ's, taste cake and food and just take it all in. This was the first time I had been back since October. I fell in love all over again. It is PERFECTION. It's absolutely everything I want and I am so excited to celebrate our wedding there! Tomorrow I will be sharing our official "Save the Dates." They are adorable and were handmade by a wonderful woman on Etsy! More details to come!



11 comments:

  1. I love your blog :) And the sweater in this post? It's amazing!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your. Hair. I swear I read the post too, but I am always side tracked by how good your hair looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your Save The Dates!
    And I have to agree with Kristyn.... your hair ALWAYS looks fantastic!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so gorgeous! and your sweater is great :)

    - tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that sweater SO cute and SO exciting about your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for your wedding, and you look gorgeous in that cosy looking sweater! You have such pretty hair :)

    xo Kate

    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sweater!
    Great blog, dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh when is your wedding!!!? I am your newest follower too I thopught I had been following you before :( I wish I knew about this way before when I was in Arizona for Christmas! can you say BLATE!! Cant wait to see your save the dates! I am still working on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute sweater! And thank you for your comment on my blog! Made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this cardi!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips