Wednesday, January 25, 2012

For the man in your life

I'm getting antsy for Valentine's Day. I'm a sucker for this over rated Hallmark holiday. Although we don't need to spend 6 plus dollars on cards and fancy dinners, and we should tell our special someone how much we love them no matter what day it is - I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY! Here is a early post in case you want to make this, I'm giving you some time!

With that in mind, I found the cutest DIY gift to make for your honey.
It is: 
Super cute
Super easy
Super cheap 
Oh and it's something good to have around your house and for your relationship. 
Via: Pinterest
What you need: 




How to use this:

Grab an dry erase marker
Write a reason
Wait for him to see it and love it.
REPEAT.
If you have a keeper, he'll start writing reasons too. Enjoy.

13 comments:

  1. I do love this idea. I just spend a little bit more than I should for Valentines Day items. I love this holiday, because everything seems so perfect now.

    I never had a great Valentines until I married my husband. I look forward to them every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I did something like this for November (thanksgiving month) I did I am thankful for board. It was fun.
    http://inthekitchenandonthecouch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! What a great idea,now only if I had a man hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this idea-I am definitely going to make this.

    Thank you for posting this-new follower:)

    aspiretoinspire

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is literally the cutest idea ever! :) Your blog is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog! I LOVE it! Such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU are ADORABLE!!! SO CUTE! Thanks for your sweet comment and following!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw your comment on my blog, desperate chefwife, and headed over here. LOVE your blog, so cute and you are just totally gorgeous. Love this craft too, I have one of these up in our apartment.
    New follower! We should think about guest posts!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute idea!! i am not a craft expert, but i think i can handle this one ;) have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have recently seen some of these on pinterest. Way fun!!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just about the most adorable thing I can think of! What a great idea!

    xx Melina

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! Totally need to make it!

    You are gorgeous and your blog is adorable! New follower! :)

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road
    Sprightly So

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips