Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A gift for two amazing people

My Mom & Dad


Happy birthday to my lovely parents!
What do you get two people who have everything? Two people who say "we don't need anything." But who are also the most amazing people ever?

I found something special that I am mailing...in a cute box...with cute paper and tiny details, with something great inside. 



Inside the box were 2 matching monogram mugs, perfect for them. A "B" and an "N." Now they can sip their coffee together with matching mugs looking all stylish. Love you Mom and Dad.


9 comments:

  1. I have an "S" mug! They are the cutest little gift ever! Love Anthropologie. :)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! Consider me a new follower too! :)
    -wHiT

    www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog - you are GORGEOUS
    not sure if ive told you that before!

    now following u <3
    follow back ?

    hugs, xo
    *BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog. Amazing gifts! So thoughtful! New follower too, thanks for visiting me:-) Visit anytime! Winona

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally have that B mug! Love it! It was a gift and I had no idea it was antro...fun to be spoiled! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kristal!

    I just found your blog and am definitely a new follower! I love Anthropology, (especially those 50% off the sale rack sales...)
    But yes! I'm in love with your hair and the red lipstick. Woohoo!

    Allie Ruth Morris
    acatchychorus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog through Chelsea and cannot wait to read more. New follower!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips