Thursday, January 12, 2012

Keep on loving

 Dedicated to my B
 When B and I first met and used to talk and email like crazy, we did these super cute, super cheesy "reasons why we thought each other were amazing." I thought I would write a post to B

Reason's why I think you are amazing, honey:

1. you take off my toe nail polish when I don't want to mess my finger nail polish.
2. you know how to cuddle me just right. 
3. you put up with me being cold every night and whining about it.
4. you make me yummy dinners.
5. you take care of me when I am sick, you buy 3 kinds of soup to ensure you brought home the right one. you give me head massages and kisses to make me feel better. 
6. i look at you with your neices and nephews and know how amazing of a dad you'll be.
7. you always kiss me goodnight, always.
8. you look at me like I am the most amazing person in the world, and tell me I am too. 
9. you still open my door for me.
10. you do the right thing.
11. you sing in the shower.
12. you still try to pay for everything.
13. you take me on date nights.
14. you watch the bachelorette with me.
15. you run out to my car at night when its cold and dark because I left something in it. 
16. i trust you with everything.
17. you have the biggest heart. 
18. you have faith.
19. you share every possible food item with me.
20. the reason that is on every list, your smiles makes me melt.



7 comments:

  1. Awww... this was a super cute and sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! This reminds me of a picture I saw on Pinterest. A valentines day present where someone made a book out of a deck of cards. On each one they wrote a reason why they love their hubby. I like your reasons :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! So good to be in love :)

    sherri
    www.sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww. This is so cute ! (:

    http://allaboutalynne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, love that you took the time out to write it!

    PS. adore your blog!

    xo Lynzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really sweet. Best of luck with the wedding planning, thanks for following.

    xo L.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips