Monday, January 16, 2012

save it

The details of the Save the Dates:


1. The front & back

 3. The envelopes

4. The return stamp

1. I am so thrilled with how our Save the Dates turned out! There are so many ideas out there and a complete overload on ideas! But I knew I wanted something that told our little story. I searched and searched for the right design. I looked at all the different invitation companies and wasn't having any luck. Finally, I turned to Etsy to create what I wanted. I found the sweetest lady on Etsy, see her shop here. Her name is McKenzie and she is amazing. She was amazing to work with and created just what I was looking for! Thank you McKenzie!
 
2. I wanted an extra touch of cuteness to seal the envelopes so I found this perfect little stripy tape from: InTheClear on Etsy.

3. So I didn't want to hand write the return address or use any boring regular label so I had a custom stamp created, from filigree press.

They are stuffed, sealed, taped and stamped with love from Kristal & Bryce.


16 comments:

  1. Hi! :)
    Such cute save the dates. I love them!
    New reader/follower, also getting married in 2012. Looking forward to catching up on your cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-DORABLE! So so so cute.

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erincurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!! So exiting! Found your blog through Mrs, Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you are So adorable! And these save the dates are FAB!!! LOVE!! <3 XOXO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool and pretty save the date! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cute! can't wait to see how everything unfolds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh, i remember seeing those wedding invitations. so adorable!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay, these are the cutest EVER! i wanna get married again! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for stumbling upon my blog and saying hi!

    And OMG your save the dates are thee cutest things I have ever seen! Congrats to you too! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for visiting my blog--- you are SO gorgeous and I really love that this was the first post I read, because I LOVE love. Your save the dates are fantastic! I feel like I know you and your future hubs now because of your little story!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are absolutely adorable! They're so pretty and I love that they tell your story.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. found your blog. like your blog. following. :)

    hope you can visit mine!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are SO cute! Just stumbled upon your blog and am loving it.. you've got a new follower xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my goodness theses are so cute!! me and my fiance just recently got engaged so i have searching for cute wedding ideas!

    also thanks for the lovely comment over on my blog! im now following you =) xo

    pebbz|www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! That save the date gave me goose bumps- I love the way you are packaging them! SO CUTE! Thanks for following my blog and leaving a sweet comment! Now following yours too!!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  16. How exciting! I"m getting married in 2013 and I'm stalking everyone's wedding stories. lol....

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips