Friday, July 13, 2012

Sharing the big W. {OUR WEDDING}

I started my blog with the intention of making it almost like a personal and very public journal to myself. My place to remember the moments, the stories, the ups and down of this pretty amazing thing we call life. 
I'm sad to say that I haven't been treating my blog very nice lately and I have been very neglectful. My only excuse is that I am a newlywed. When I first started wedding planning I wanted to document everything thru my blog, then I realized really quick that there just wasn't the time for that. I never wanted my blog to be something that I felt obligated to do. 
After getting engaged I began to realize just how much time the planning of big W was actually going to take. I wanted to take it all in, the engagement, the planning, the love, the research - all of it. I also had so many wedding ideas that I didn't want to get carried away on the blog and post everything I wanted, expected and dreamed of. With wedding blogs and pinterest alone, we all can get a little overwhelmed. 
So - what I have decided to do is a little recap to share our wedding - step by step. This way, I can share the finished product of the best day of my life. It was more than I ever could have asked for, our beautiful wedding came to life. Here is a sneak peek of one of my favorites. 

10 comments:

  1. you look beautiful! happy you are back!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a gorgeous photo! looked like a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! I cannot wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww it's okay to neglect our blogs when life gets really busy. it's good to know that you're finally able to find time to blog again. aaand you're a gorgeous bride! <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks nice.
    It is nice to meet you! I will keep watching it in future,

    one more thing,If you have a minute,
    please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!

    Blow a Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
    Happiness on Facebook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
    Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
    Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
    Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

    Mwaks!

    ~priscilla~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you end up getting your dress from!?! I Just picked mine up today from Shaffers Bridal (Kierlands Shopping area) I'm glad you're back to blogging I can't wait to read all about your big day! Mine's in 15 days! eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH. You were a STUNNING bride!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely beautiful picture of you both! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips