Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The bun on top of my head

So my coworker just walked in and said she like the bun on top of my head. I have been wanting to try the "top knot" via CaraLoren' since I saw her big old knot on top of her head. This girl has the best style and has beyond beautiful hair. I have to be honest it took me at least 12 times to figure it out. I had to watch her tutorial several times until it clicked. I think this might be my go to for the rest of the summer. It's so so so hot and anything that keeps my hair away from my shoulders is fine with me. If you love the knot, go visit her blog - I bet you'll be stuck for awhile. Oh and she has a beautiful little family too. 



16 comments:

  1. i need to grow my hair much longer so that i could try that knot <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty! I love the colour too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the bun on your head! too cute.

    new follower. loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently found her blog and fell in love as well. Your both awesome. Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your top knot is AMAZING, so much hair. I almost wrote, "Your bun is amazing." But I'm immature and couldn't write that. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nailed it! One of the best top knots I've seen! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. REALLY good bun- my hair is too thick and won't stay up. Love yours!

    Lauren
    http://blog-arita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, I love this!! I just did the 'fun bun' yesterday and love that one too. I will surely be watching this tutorial to learn how to do this one. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought I was the ONLY ONE LOL I watched her video on that SEVERAL times and I still haven't gotten mine to stay up just with one single hair tie..I'm pretty sure I have way less hair than she does too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your top knot! i wish my hair would do that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute bun!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eeekkk! Love CaraLoren and you did that bun so well!!! Newest follower and excited to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look (and CaraLoren's site too:)! Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours is so cute!

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. How did you get it?! I've tried at least a hundre times!
    xoxo
    e
    nine-fortytwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips