Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wear green

I have always been told that I look good in green. "It brings out your eyes" my mom would always say. However, I don't own that many articles of clothing green. I mean real green, not teal or turquoise - Green. Anyway I was drawn to this vibrant green shirt on the rack and went for it. I really think that pops of color set your mood. My mood is bright and happy. 






{Shirt: Lush, Nordstrom Skirt: F21 Sandals: Steve Madden Belt: H&M Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Bracelets: Francesca's Watch: Michael Kors }

12 comments:

  1. i agree-it's a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! The color is perfect with your skin tone/hair color too:) I have a couple shirts/dresses by Lush at Nordstrom! I guess I need to pay them a visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady I wanted to spread along the good word and since I didn't see a button on here for twitter I figured I'd leave you a line here! Did you know that there is an AZ blogger website? I got my blog linked to it last night here's the site...just figured I'd share with every AZ blogger I knew that wasn't on the site!
    http://azbloggersnetwork.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look really great!
    kisses from Milan
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous! Loooove this color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that green color! I hardly have any of it either. You look great.

    -Amy
    http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree.. green looks fabulous on you!!! Love your blog :) Following you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fab! Green is perfect on you!!! :)

    Nice blog, you have such a really interesting style!

    What do you think of following each other?


    WhiteCloset
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit! you look lovely! xx


    please check out my blog and follow . . .
    www.head-toefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mom is right, green looks great on you! Adore the outfit and the blog.

    xo,
    Ana

    ana@sociablystyled.com
    http://apps.facebook.com/sociablystyled/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips