Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What's on my mind

Random thoughts. 

1. I want a new book and I remembered a recommendation from a friend - over a year ago. Eeeks! Where has the time gone? It sounded like an inspiring book and I think now would be the perfect time to order it. 


2. Mint. I just feel happy in this color.  




3. I officially changed my name and am getting my new license today!




4. Wedding thank you card time! We have endless thank you's to write so at any given time of relaxation - I should be on this!



5. HOME DECOR. It's always on my mind. Now that we are moved into our new place, it's all about making it our home. Making it feel cozy and like ours. It's all coming together but at least this is a project that never ends. Pictures of the night-stands I made for our master bedroom are coming. 



6 comments:

  1. You MADE nightstands? Oh, I can't WAIT to see these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you on the mint green!!! My absolute favorite color (my bridesmaids wore it) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are a lovely girl!!
    I'm your new follower n.169, follow my blog?
    Thanks!
    Kisses
    www.tinatelli.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay, i need to get this book! i've been hearing such good things!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. that book looks so good! i definitely am adding it to my list!

    and you were SUCH a gorgeous bride!! love the pictures!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo i LOVE the mint! and i'll definitely add that book to my reading list :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips