Monday, August 13, 2012

Bridal Shower Gift!


It's all about the packaging, at least that's my motto. 
This is a little gift I am about to send to UT for my friend Andrea's bridal shower. I am SUPER bummed that I won't be there, so I have even more reason to send a really cute gift!

I love paper pinwheels, as you can see I got a little crazy with them! I had some leftover chip board letters from the wedding and since her new last name begins with a "K" it fit perfectly!

Inside the box are some goodies off her registry, kitchen towels and tools but the cute little book of coupons is what I was really excited about! How perfect are these?! Redeemable for all the important things in a marriage. My favorite was CUDDLE SESSION. That's my favorite thing ever. 
It's going to the post office today, I hope she loves it. 






[Coupon book, Francesca's]

Happy Shower Day, Andrea!

10 comments:

  1. How precious! Where can I get one of those coupon books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, of course I forget to mention that! Ha! It's from Francesca's, now the link is up there!

      Delete
  2. LOVE the pinwheels! How do you make them? I'm your newest follower! Where in AZ are you?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such perfection! She is going to love it!! I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that packaging is ADORABLE!!! I love, love, love pretty packages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! Super creative and fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The packaging is lovely - you're so gifted!!
    These coupons are so fun! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are so adorable! I hope when i get engaged someone is as thoughtful as you are! super cute wrapping too!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips