Friday, August 10, 2012

INSTAGRAM IMPORT!



Just a few little snapshots of life lately. 
From top, left to right: 
1/2. Visiting baby Presley, she is the most adorable baby and she is the happiest little thing! I am obsessed! Her mom is Cari, one of my best friends from High School. It is a pretty incredible thing to see a friend you have know since you were 16 have a beautiful baby. Cari is an amazing mom and Presley literally is her bundle of joy. 
3/4. Typical morning work day for me, driving to work and making sure I have a diet coke for later in the day! My treat. 
5. Paper pinwheel fans that I love making for gift decor. All you have to do is find cute paper, cut and hot glue. They are adorable and always a hit.
6. Bracelets that one of my good friends made me back in November, just a little shout out to her. When I wore them, I also requested her to make a few more for next time I see her. She's on it, thank you Jay!


8 comments:

  1. you are stunning!

    Presley is so adorable!

    have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is melting when I see pictures of this cutie pie!!!
    You look absolutely gorgeous btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty! I think I have a hair crush on you haha. By the way, your wedding ring is gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so beautiful! I second the wedding ring comment, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baby's ribbon hair clip is adorable! :)

    And I love Diet Coke too, can't live without it. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Presley is adorable and I LOVE that name! I'm so with you on the Diet Coke thing..it's my treat in the mornings! But, I prefer diet pepsi : )

    Newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you PUHH-LEASE share your hair secrets?? It's GORGEOUS!

    You make me want to buy a pair of Ray-Bans so bad...I'm just a LITTLE bit skeptical about the whole aviator look thing..

    And baby Presley has the CUTEST little high ponytail ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's your instagram name so I can start following you?

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips