Friday, August 31, 2012

Instagram Import!

Instagram Import!
Follow along: kristalmarlor


1. Trying out my new lipstick. I LOVE Nars "Heatwave" and found this stunning color it's Sephora, "It Girl."
2. Such a cute little banner, I was inspired to make something like this for above our bed, maybe using wood letters?
3. This week B and I had our 3 month anniversay. Paddle boats!
4. "It girl!"
5. First BYU game of the season, it's my B's favorite day! He was in Utah at the game and it's tradition for me to wear a BYU shirt on game day, for good luck!
6. Z Gallerie, this store is just so pretty. I like just being there becuase everywhere I look is just beautiful. The teal inspired me and I got some cute accents for the living room.
7. A beautiful picture of Laguna Beach that my friend sent me, I'm on my way there today for a little girl friends weekend! Can't wait to see that view myself. 
Happy Weekend everyone!


17 comments:

  1. That color looks great on you! Hope you have an amazing time in Cali..so jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful :) Those chevron plates are making me drool. :)

    xoxo andrea
    www.yesterdaystomorrowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty pictures!! have a great weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lip color looks great on you! I have been searching for a good red lip color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pic of the ocean! And I LOVE that lipstick on you.. you pull off red very well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this kind of article :)
    The "It Girl" from Sephora is just the PERFECT lipstick!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang cute blog!!! I am a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the lip colour - really suits!!
    Happy 3 month anniversary - such a cute little pic!
    And that store... it looks amazing!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You wear that lipstick well!

    New follower from Wiegands. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can ;)
    www.thenaptimereview.com

    Hosting a few big hops on Sunday and MOnday. You are welcome to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just recently found your blog and it is so cute! I hope this isnt the weirdest question ever...but where do you get your hair done in Arizona? We used to live in Phoenix and I had never found a place I loved. We're going to be visiting family in arizona in a few weeks and my regular lady in seattle is unavailable but I desperately need to get my hair done! So I was thinking about getting my hair done while we were visiting and I love your hair! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that lipstick! Hope you had a great girl's weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute instagram pictures!
    I'm @seekingstyle :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please do a hair tutorial stat!

    I'm still trying to get the courage to wear red lipstick.

    LOVE that banner. That would look SO cute over the master bed.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips