Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sunshine and Solids - Outfit Post

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

WOW, August!? I can't even believe it. August 1st. It's still sinking in. August is the official last month of true summer feeling for me. This is the last month of slower days and relaxation - even at work, after August it's going to be craziness! This is our last month for any trips we may want to take so on the agenda for this weekend is L.A. We are going to visit some friends, have some beach time, possibly a Dodgers game and of course some yummy food stops. If anyone has suggestions, I would love to hear them!







14 comments:

  1. Love this! I cant believe its August 1st already either! can we just have a redo of summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely outfit! I absolutely love the pink!

    I can't believe it's August either! So crazy how quickly summer has flown!

    Have a fabulous time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing!!!
    kisses from Milan
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean... August is the last month before getting back to real life. Hopefully you'll be able to do anything you want before September. You look amazing in this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chambray=love. So cute.
    ❤Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hot pink with the chambray!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo love the outfit! just fabulous! just found your blog, I gotta tell you how beautiful u looked on your wedding day! WOW!

    xo Kelly

    PS. Come & Enter my BLING Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a statement outfit! I love it!

    Ana
    My Own Project

    Please vote for my photos in this competition! It means a lot to me! Thanks!
    VOTE IN MY PHOTOS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment! Love the knotted chambray top...

    ReplyDelete
  10. just found your blog and I LOVE IT! I am a new follower :):) you have awesome style! please come check out my blog some time

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so pretty!!! You should be a model love the outfit too flowey skirts are my favorite!!

    xo
    Steph at http://mycreativebrightside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That skirt is awesome! What a great colour.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips