Friday, September 7, 2012

Early Birthday Love

Happy Friday everyone!

That's right, I have a birthday around the corner - 2 days to be exact! I wanted to share this beautiful birthday gift with you. Last weekend I was in Laguna with 2 of my closest girlfriends, one lives in AZ near me and the other moved a few years ago all the way to Hoboken, NJ. It was so hard having one of my best friends move to the oppostite side of the country but on the flip side, she is so happy and I get to go visit her an incredible place! She's just a train ride from NYC, maybe 20 minutes. I love going to visit her and more than anything, I love that she has created a new life there. One friend that was missing from the Lauguna trip lives in Dallas, this is a recent move too, she wanted a change and thought that when would be a better time than now. It's been over a year since she moved and she as well is loving her new home. I am so prond of my friends for trying something new and taking that leap, altough I miss them daily!
Back to Laguna, on our last night there they surprised me with a little early birthday gift. Baby pink bag with baby pink tissue and the sweetest card. We were watching Kardashians when they gave me my gift so of course we waited for a commercial to proceed with opening. 
All I can say is perfection. There is a reason they are my bests, they know me so well. I honestly couldn't have thought of a better gift myself. I first saw this necklace when I was purchasing my bridemaid's gifts, Kate Spade has a great bridal collection. Now, enough with the explanation - take a look for yourself. Lovely, timeless and oh so classic.



Since I am a recent "Mrs." this is the perfect necklace, I just love it! The picture doesn't quite do the earrings justice, they are rose gold with rose diamonds in them.
Thank you girls, you are truly the best. 

18 comments:

  1. That necklace is so precious. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Those gifts are amazing, lucky girl!!
    I LOVE birthdays - enjoy your weekend of celebrations and being spoilt x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love.
    & they shine on you!
    Happy Early Birthday; mine is tomorrow!

    xx,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I love the "mrs" necklace! totally buying for my bestie when she gets engaged!

    xxClassic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I'm in love with this necklace it's suche a great idea!! I want one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! I love the necklace. What great friends you have :)

    xoxo andrea
    www.yesterdaystomorrowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, absolutely gorgeous! That necklace is so dainty and feminine.. love! What amazing friends you have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love! Such sweet friends! Happy early birthday!! Mine is Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what thoughtful and beautiful gifts! I love this. You are stunning by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the necklace and earrings! and you are absolutely gorgeous!
    also, i'm an arizonan too :) i live in tempe
    hope you had a great weekend!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. that necklace is GORGEOUS! And I love your blog. New follower for sure!

    Deidre // Love, The Skinnys

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a beautiful Birthday gift and its so nice that you have people around you who know you so well!

    I do have a favour to ask a fellow fashion blogger can you vote for me to be the Ottawa, Canada Fashion blogger for one of our malls here?
    https://apps.facebook.com/vloggersearch/gallery/vote/21

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous!!Lovely blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!! Let's see some more blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's so lovely!

    http://summermarlowe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. so prefect! Happy Birthday! Xx Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Obsessed. Beautiful. Love this saw it on Pinterest, so jealous of it haha crossing my fingers someone will get this for me at one of my showers lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips