Friday, September 28, 2012

Instagram Lately!

follow along @kristalmarlor













1-3. Getting some fall decor up! It's still in the 100's but I love fall stuff so much that I just had to enjoy it as long as possible!
4. Bryce's mom gave me the cutest little box full of pre-made blank love notes. There were at least 50, each with a custom love stamp. This was a gift at my bridal shower and the instructions were to always write each other love letters. So sweet! This week I got one out and wrote a love note to B. I took a picture of where I left it for him to find, posted it on instagram. When he checked instagram, he would find out where it was! Cute right? Well he never checked of course! ha! I had to tell him! At least he loved it!
5. Wedding picture, just a little shout out to 4 months being married! WOO!
6. New lip gloss, my friends and I have been hunting for this color and every store has been out. I found it! Don't worry I bought a few!
7-8. The menu and cute little VW van from BratHaus last weekend!
9. Babysitting one of my very best friend's little ones. They are so sweet, so glad I got to spend time with Huddie and Lily!
10. Linking up with Casey from the Weigands
Happy Friday!

20 comments:

  1. Love your decorations for Fall! Yes...its almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the fall decorations! those pumpkins are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My momma has always said when you find something you like, buy several! So she has about five of the same lip colors and three of the same dress. Ohhh women!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fall stuff is so cute! Can't wait to start decorating!

    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your decorations. I cant wait to start putting mine out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your decorations! We have that exact same "M" in Mila's nursery. You have such a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so in love with your decor!! I am so glad you found my blog!! Yours is adorable and I am most definitely following back :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your decorations!! Happy 4 months :)

    I have a giveaway right now for a great statement necklace, hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your autumn decorations are SO adorable! i love! :)

    visiting from the wiegands link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the gold pumpkin and your gorgeous wedding photos!

    http://two-leaf-clover.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your fall decorations and pink lipgloss! I like your console table, I saw a very similar one in TJ Max that I nearly brought home.

    Oh and love the wedding pic!

    http://sparkleandglisten.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. going to find you on instagram right now :)
    and i read your meet me page and have concluded we are the same person. lets be friends :P
    your wedding picture is gorgeous, and the fall decor adorable :)
    just found your cute blog and excited to be your newest follower!
    love,
    elisabeth
    ps. i'd love for you to drop by and say hi or follow back if you get a chance!
    lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. your home is looking beautiful! so festive & cheery for fall. and congrats on four months of married life! that's awesome! : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute decor! I need to jump on that lol Such lovely wedding pics! Love your blog =D
    -Jen
    http://www.littlemissalizzi.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so glad I found your blog! You have the cutest style and just seem like such a genuinely nice person. My man and I decorated (okay, he just helped pick stuff out lol...I decorated) for fall last week. I'm in love with fall. Keep up the great posts!!
    xox,
    Brani Laine
    thatsjustlovelyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the gold pumpkin!! And the new look on the blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy fall! Time to go crave a pumpkin! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips