Friday, September 21, 2012

It's Friday! My Outfit of the Day!

Happy Friday everyone! 

Finally an outfit post! My goodness I have been slacking! 

Agenda for the weekend: 
Tonight, iPic Theater with our friends to see Lawless followed by dinner at Tanzy. 
Saturday: 
Trying out a new German place called BratHaus in Old Town Scottsdale. They are kicking off Octoberfest so we'll head over there around noon to meet friends. Yes, we will be eating yummy German pretzels. 
Mom and Dad are in town this weekend so we are going to do dinner with them and the grandparents on Saturday night. As for Sunday... Fall decoration time!
I can't wait to get it all set up! I know, I know, it's September but I love this time of year and I want to have the decorations up as long as possible! Don't worry pictures will be coming! 
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!











Fedora: F21, Sungalsses: Rayban, Necklace: Charming Charlie, Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Nordstrom (bobeau) Bracelets: F21, Bag: H&M, Sandals: Steve Madden.

18 comments:

  1. cute outfit. really digging your hat and top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your top!

    great blog! now following you on gfc, would really appreciate it if you followed back :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit!love the lip color!
    http://two-leaf-clover.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love everything about this outfit! Thanks for the follow! I'm your new follower.

    xo Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am super excited for October/Oktoberfest to roll around...I have a weakness for pretzels! Have fun at the iPic! I've haven't been yet but I hear it's really great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I LOVE Oktoberfest, have fun!

    xoxo andrea
    www.yesterdaystomorrowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog. You look stunning :). Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there! newest follower to your blog from daily dose of lou! i also live in az :) just bought a home in the arcadia area! so happy to have found ya... enjoy ipic! best place ever!
    xox
    ellen
    thishive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness! small world - I just moved to Chandler from Arcadia and I miss it so much

      Delete
  9. What a cute outfit! Love the glasses and the shirt!!! You are so pretty :)Nice to meet your blog ;)I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving your outfit & blog!

    new follower :) http://joanna-dan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous in that outfit :) It looks like you have a fun week end ahead! Can't wait to see the Fall decoration :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! I love your necklace. Hope you had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your look - fantastic hat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS! I love this entire outfit! Now, I need it in my closet :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oooh I need that skirt!! Your adorbs.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips