Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The W. My beautiful bridal shower.




Today I am sharing some highlight photos from my bridal shower. It was way back in April but it's better late than never! It was such a beautiful day and I felt so loved to have all the wonderful women in my life come celebrate this special time. 
The food and decor was absolutely adorable, the style fit me perfectly. The day was filled with great conversation, games, gifts and lots of laughter!






























Thank you to my best girlfriends, it turned out beautiful! I absolutley loved every second of my day. I love you girls, you are the best and I am so lucky to have you!

15 comments:

  1. What a lovely shower - those candies look so yummy! And I love the shot of the sleeping baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love every detail of this! cutest blog ever..following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bridal shower. Great details everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! I especially loved the sign that hung in front of the fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful day you had! And your hair was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know everyone has already said it but... how cute!
    love all the details!

    and your outfit/necklace are amazing too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the array of food! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your girlfriends did an amazing job!! And you looked so pretty! love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. just found your blog and I love it!! you are so precious! Love the outfit- very cute

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips