Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A PEEK at my makeup bag!

I thought it would be fun to do a little post about my daily makeup items. So much for natural beauty, and the I don't wear makeup look. I will tell you now, I am not one of those girls who say they wear minimal makeup, I wear it and I LOVE it!

I wanted to share the everyday items I use to get ready. One day I will take the real pics of my makeup bag, and drawers and ALL the goodies. But for now, here are the items I use in my daily routine.

I love new recommendations so if there is something that you can't live without...
share please, and thank you!


1. Estee Lauder, Double Wear Foundation.
2. MAC, Studio Fix Powder.
3. MAC Pigment in Tan (it's more blushy rose than it looks in this picture).
4. Benefit, Bella Bamba blush.
5. Urban Decay bronzer.
6. Covergirl, Perfect blend eyeliner.
7. MAC, eye shadow in Nylon.
8. Benefit, Brow Zings.
9. MAC, Blending brush (for eye shadow).
10. L'Oreal Voluminous mascara.
11. Bare Essentials brush (for powder).
12. Bare Essentials brush (for blush).
13. MAC, eye shadow in Haux. 
14. Nars, Lip gloss in Chihuahua.
15. Shu Uemura, eye lash curler.

10 comments:

  1. so fun! I love seeing everyone's beauty buys. I am big fan of Nars lipgloss myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nars powder! I will have to check out the covergirl eyeliner because I am still on the search for the perfect one! Thanks for sharing! Newest follower and fellow AZ blogger!

    Lauren
    www.lifelovelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! and i use alot of similar products!! but one thing i cant live without is Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original color. I have not had 1 crease in my shadow or liner since i started using it!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your makeup bag, so much fun!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just picked up some samples of the Double Wear today after hearing lots of good reviews! Also A HUGE fan of the Benefit brow kit as well xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newly visitor! Love your blog and you are too stinkin cute! I would have to say my must haves are MAC Mineralize skinfinish powder, Urban Decay or Lorac eyeshadow, and MAC plush lash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there from London,England! Love your blog!

    I have only just started using the Double Wear foundation and its amazing

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ALL of these and have most of them ;)
    What did you use to make this post?? It looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The author is giving a peek into the makeup bag. Have a look at it
    mineral make up

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips