Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pink Coffee Photo!

Hi! I’m Lyndsay Almeida, a lifestyle photographer from sunny North Florida, and I think Kristal has one of the cutest blogs ever. I'm so excited that she's letting me chat with you today. My blog (Pink Coffee Photo) is full of photoshoots, crafty projects, outfit posts, photography tips, and rambles about my personal life. I want to talk fashion today, but first I have to tell you something about Kristal and me. We share something really sad in common. We both live in places that are super hot. Like, when you're all prancing around in your cute scarves and boots, we're sweating it out in tank tops and drinking our lattes on ice. Are you feeling sorry for us yet?! Yeah, I know. Suck it up, right? But this got us talking about swapping fashion posts that feature fall outfits that we warmer climate girls can rock. It's all about layers. LIGHT layers! And to make it a little more challenging we decided to take one piece and wear it three ways. I chose one of my favorite striped dresses that I found at a thrift store... so here goes!
Look #1: Dress- Thrift Store Cardigan- Forever 21 Belt- Ebay Shoes- Lucky Brand

Look #2: Dress- Thrift Store Blouse- Forever 21 Belt- Thrift Store Leopard Flats- Target

Look #3: Dress- Thrift Store Blazer and Necklace- J. Crew Tights- Target Shoes- Spotted Moth Hat- Forever 21
To me, fashion really is just about having fun. Doing this post made me really excited for fall. And I happen to enjoy my lattes on ice - thank you very much! :) To see a few more ways I wore this dress, click here to see a post I did with Little Miss Momma. And if you want to read more of my blog come on over to Pink Coffee Photo. You can follow me on Bloglovin too. Thanks for having me, Kristal! This was fun!
-L

14 comments:

  1. So fun to meet a new blogger! I love all of Lyndsay's outfits! Heading over to see her blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much for following. Following u back.

    Oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyndsay is adorable! I love the three looks she came up with =)
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them, especially the last one. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Lyndsay!!!!!! Nice to find your blog through her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love look #2! Great idea to feature looks for Fall for warmer climates!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the looks especially #2! I love how you made three totally different outfits with the same dress!

    http://two-leaf-clover.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO cute! You are beautiful! Just moved to arizona and became your newest follower, follow back at http://ktandcamsmith.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omgosh I love each one of these more than the next, that last one is FANTASTIC! Great choices, you ARE beautiful :) Have a great day!

    xoxo andrea

    www.yesterdaystomorrowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all these looks, especially the one with the bright pink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cool! Fun - my favorite of course is it with the pink top but they all are fab Xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the neon pink look!

    Check out my blog and let me know what you think!

    Ivy Collegiate Lifestyle Journal

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips