Monday, October 8, 2012

Pumpkin Decor.


Carving.

Happy Monday! Just wanted to share a few photos from the weekend. I had some girlfriends over to do some fall crafting. Why carve pumpkins when you can just decorate them and have them year after year? Not to mention have some quality girlie time. 







One of my friends is the biggest Laker fan I know, hence the Laker pumpkin mixed with what better than animal print?!

I have lots of fun stuff this planned this week, including a post about my wedding invitations, the design etc. Then a little blog swap where I will be featuring how to wear one item 3 ways and I'll have a surprise visitor doing the same over here!

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea for the pumpkins! I'm definitely going to have to try this out :) Have a great day

    xoxo andrea
    www.yesterdaystomorrowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are sooo adorable! love!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkle spiders! I think I need to make a Cardinals pumpkin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I'd definitely rather paint a pumpkin than carve one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I am obsessed!! I knew that was a laker themed one! I need to do this w my pumpkins this years!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! I love this idea!

    http://two-leaf-clover.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Newest follower! Love this idea! I have been wanting to do this too!
    meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. how fun! we painted ours too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute!! Great ideas and colors x

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips