Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Real Fall Clothes

Happy Tuesday!

Instead of the usual inspiration boards with tons of clothes I love and lust over, I have created a REAL board. All these items are pieces that I already have and I will be putting this look together as soon as the weather allows me! SOON I hope! I am ready for cooler weather! The one thing I don't have is this YSL lipstick, I saw it on Emily's blog and really want to try it! I might just search for a comparable Revlon one until I know I like this shade! I feel like the deep blackberry is gorgeous though! 

I don't think I have ever talked about one of the best shopping stops in AZ, LAST CHANCE. Let me preface this with saying this store is not for everyone, you either love it or hate it. I LOVE IT.
Last Chance is owned by Nordstrom. After merchandise is discontinued, out of season or returned it goes to LAST CHANCE. Lots of items go to Nordstrom Rack as well but the final stop is LAST CHANCE. I believe there are only 2 of these in the U.S. and we are lucky enough to have one right here in Phoenix. This store is always hit or miss, and you have to be prepared to search, dig and be patient. It's crowded and loud but you can find some great items. Now the reason for me going off on this tangent is that these boots in my little inspiration board were a LAST CHANCE find back in June. I walked out that day with 7 paris of boots. They are were priced around $60-$70 and that day they were an additional 50% off. I sent 4 of them to my girlfriend in NJ, she actually needs tons of boots for the freezing weather over there. I love being a personal shopper! Ok back to the boots below, I think I got these for $35 and when I googled them they retail for $199.00! Even though B wasn't too happy with my winter shopping in June, it was worth it and I'll be so happy I have lots of boots when the cooler weather finally decides to grace us in AZ! 




1. Kennedy handbag, Kate Spade. katespade.com
2. Cream rib beanie hat, River Island. riverisland.com
3. Chambray top, Madewell. madewell.com
4. White fur vest, H&M. handm.com
5. Black leggings, F21. forever21.com
6. Kit Boot, Jessica Simpson. amazon.com
7. Rouge Pure Shine in Wild Balckberry, Yves Saint Laurent. cosmeticmall.com

In other BIG news, I am guest posting over at CLASSIC&bubbly today! Hopefully it's the last summer outfit post! I would love for you to visit Stesha's blog, she is adorable and an amazing photographer! 

17 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love seeing realistic boards. Loving those boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEED that fur vest!!!

    http://polkadotsandpencilskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I get on that personal shopper list?!? Haha love the picks and KY is on its way to fall in a hurry-I need to get a wardrobe together stat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need me some black leggings, I feel like I never have enough! Love this list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are amazing, what a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl, I just found your blog and I looove it! Newest follower! xx.
    Megan

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the denim shirt and black pants look. It's been so hot in california that I haven't worn pants on over two months, I've been sticking with dresses and skirts.

    Eau de Violet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Found your blog from your post on Classic & Bubbly :) Love it! New follower!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you lived where I live, you'd be wearing that outfit today. Our weather just dipped.

    http://sparkleandglisten.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well aren't you just the cutest ever??? Your wedding picture button is PERFECT. I'm dying over that YSL lipstick. You must get it! ; ) Great outfit, I'm super excited for fall too! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gotta love last chance! i was over in the camelback colonade today but didnt stop in... just wasn't in "the mood" and you definitely have to be in a certain "mood" for last chance haha! the new nords rack is opening soo close to there too! cant wait :) maybe i will see you rummaging the racks at last chance one day!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kristal! I wanted to let you know I gave you a shout out on my most recent post and there is a pic of you up (but with a link back here) so I hope you don't mind!

    xox,
    Brani Laine
    http://thatsjustlovelyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funny story: in our household, it's my HUSBAND who loves LC! He took me there recently and picked out a pair of amazing boots for himself that were $30 in less than 15 minutes. It's such an amazing place!! Not a fan of the open fitting room though :/

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips