Thursday, October 25, 2012

The W. Bachelorette Party!




Today I am sharing some pictures from one of the best weekends, my Bachelorete weekend!
First, I must just say - looking back at these pictures make me realize how lucky I am to have such good friends! Thank you so much girls!
The girls planned the weekend for the end of April, just about a month before the big day. The weather was so beautiful here! Thursday my sister in law came to town and we did a little dinner with my best friend and then some preparation shopping for the weekend.
 A big Costco trip was in store for us to get ready for the weekend ahead. 

Friday we all met at the house around noon to layout and enjoy the pool! We had a great girls night, making salad and pizza then went to see The Five Year Engagement. Perfect fit for the weeeknd. 

The next morning we had bagels, mimosa's and an amazing veggie quiche! Thank you Mer for making all these yummy goodies! We got ready for another pool day and literally had a choice of like 18 sunscreens and tanning oils. We had a good friend who does nails come over. She did gel manicures for all us girls and the best part... it was poolside! Thank you Candice! 

We enjoyed the pool, girl talk, yummy drinks and great conversation. Later in the afternoon a passion party was arranged. So much fun! All of us ladies got to shop and have a silly afternoon. The girls also did a gift game where I had to guess who each piece of lingerie was from. I was absolutely TERRIBLE! I mean bad! I had a reason for why I thought each person got me the item but for some reason I was way off! Plus my girl friends are kind of alike so we must all have the same taste! It was so fun and I was super surprised when I got some exciting passion party gifts to take on the honeymoon! WOO HOO!

That night we did dinner at an adorable restaurant and wine bar in Chandler called The Living Room. I would recommend this place to anyone. It's a sister restaurant to 5th and Wine in Scottsdale. The menu items, food quality as well as the atmosphere are all so great!

After we left dinner, it was a fun-filled night out!

Sunday morning was the goodbyes to my out of state girls friends and a wrap up of the weekend. We finished the festivities at The Farm at South Mountain. If you are a follower of the Bachelor, you'll remember this place from Ben's season where Courtney took him on her home town date! Love this place! It has a few farm to table restaurants, gift shop and a beautiful property where you can sit outside and enjoy your meal. We ordered and they pack up your order in a traditional picnic basket and you can take it anywhere on the property to enjoy. Great place for a date too!




































9 comments:

  1. aw pretty girls!!! I love that purple suit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! what a great weekend, and I love The Farm!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute/fun way to spend your bachelorette!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO much fun! You are so stinkin' gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so pretty! Looks like a great time together!


    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Kristal! It certainly is similar to where Ben and Courtney dated. :O My niece would be so jealous when she sees this! She's a fan of “The Bachelor”, you know. It seems that you girls had a splishy-splashy day! :P You guys look cute together in the pictures. Aww, you made me miss my girls. :( Anyway, I hope it's not too late to say this; congratulations on the wedding!

    Ella Fleming

    ReplyDelete
  7. that house is gorgeous and made for a perfect location. such fun (:

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips