Monday, November 19, 2012

Outfit of the day & my new glasses!

Today I am sharing my new glasses with you! I love the black plastic look, but I wanted some bigger frames. I got these bad boys from firmoo and I love them. What do you think?!
Firmoo has a ton of great simple stylish glasses as well as gorgeous designer glasses, too. Check the selection out here. I loved working with this company, they were so great and easy to work with! Oh, and you can upload a picture of yourself to see what each pair would look like on you. Once I picked my frames, I completed my perscription and ta da! I literally recieved them a week later. I wear my contacts daily but now that I have these fun glasses to turn to, I might just give the contacts a rest. 
One last thing to point out, Firmoo offers FREE glasses for new customers. YES, I promise, totally free. You just pay the shipping, and returns/exchanges are welcome! If you want more glasses for different looks, all their glasses are seriously so affordable. Check them out for yourself and let me know what you think.
My old scratched up glasses have been replaced. YAY! 

{TOP: H&M, SKIRT: F21, BAG: KATE SPADE, SCARF: TARGET, TIGHTS: H&M, SHOES: TARGET, WATCH: MICHAEL KORS, BANGLE: KATE SPADE, GLASSES: C/O FIRMOO, LIPSTICK: SEPHORA, IT GIRL}


32 comments:

  1. these are really cute! in the third picture you look like a hot teacher~ hehe.. I'm loving the red lipstick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of this ENTIRE look! Stunning chica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous! I am obsessed with your look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your glasses are super cute. I love animal prints with a pop of color. The turquoise is a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered mine a little over a week ago! You look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this outfit!! And I Love your hair and red lipstick!! The plastic frames are so cute and nerd-chic! :-)

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look GORGEOUS!! i love your hair, and this whole outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest!! You look fab!
    -Adrienne. xo

    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com
    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing!
    New follower :)

    kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the glass and the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a cute blog and I love your style! Glad I was able to find it and look forward to following along!

    Mal
    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg love this!! your hair is perfection.

    www.heleneinbetween.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit!

    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. how do you get so much volume in your hair,tutorial please :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the glasses and lipstick! So fabulous!

    http://two-leaf-clover.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your outfit is fabulous!
    Has anyone ever told you that you remind them of Christina Aguilera?? Well, in this pic, you do! ;) Fabulous!
    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!

    P.s. I’m your newest follower!

    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. love those glasses! thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shut up. You look hella bomb! digging the frames! Will have to look in non prescription!!! Xoxox!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your glasses! Cute outfit altogether

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look adorable! Love the fur scarf!

    xo,
    Krista
    Styled By The Moon

    ReplyDelete
  21. I need to order my firmoo glasses soon! The frames you picked are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for stopping by my blog girl. I am so glad you did because I LOVE your blog. Your style is right up my alley, you're so gorgeous, and your blog is freaking cute! What's not to love?

    XOXO
    your newest follower

    www.glamhungrymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Work it girl! Love the skirt. Ow ow! Thanks for the comment on my blog. So excited we're following one another now!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute glasses! Cute blog!!

    xoxo,
    alycia

    alyciamealy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. If you like leopard, I think you would like this dress: http://www.hybridher.com/trunk/shop/ellelauri/apparel/rosie-dress-ss12041-3/711

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips