Tuesday, November 13, 2012

WEEKEND. TUCSON TRIP!


Over the weekend we went down to Tucson. We went with another couple who both graduated from U of A. Yes weird, I know, I graduated from ASU and you are probably thinking WHY am I going to a U of A game?! Well we wanted our friends to show us the fabulous town of Tucson and hey, it was a fun weekend trip and B got some football in there! The boys had been talking about a Tucson trip for months, finally we got it planned and we're on our way. The game was at 11:30 so we started our day at 7:30 in the car - ready to go. 

We walked through the main part of campus with all the booths and fun stuff set up because this game was also Homecoming. Gosh we felt old! Guys, I graduated 6 years ago next month. It's a weird feeling to be the older ones looking back on the freshman and all the students living the college life. Those were fun times! In the very same instant, I was so content. So happy with the life I am living now and where I am at. I'm happy that I was able to have the college experience. It's just the cycle. It was fun to go act like a college student and just have no worries for this weekend.


Highlights:
U of A won!
A super cute restaurant called Wilko, (below was the fantastic cheese plate.)
Slumber party in the hotel. 
A couple classy cab drivers.
Wearing a scarf for the first time this fall! 
Touring the campus for the first time!



15 comments:

  1. i think i've said this before, but can i please have your hair?! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like your hair, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like so much fun! I'm loving your scarf too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopped by your blog to say Hi! I'm following you back. Love your blog and like everyone else, love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no, I think I will forgive you for this one;) So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my parents live in tucson!! go bearcats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, Tucson. Looks like you had a blast. I'm glad you liked it because Tucson is my hometown! I graduated from UofA! isn't it a beautiful campus? ahh, can't wait to go home for Christmas!
    lovely pictures girl!
    Abi K

    ReplyDelete
  9. A big HI from your new follower. That does look like an amazing cheese plate! Homecoming games are the best games to go to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love me a good cheese plate...must be because I am from WI...lol
    Newest follower, found you through the lovely Kinch Life!

    Liz
    i couldn't help but wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I live in Tucson! Wilko is good, I find that the only things that are amazing are their cheese plates and grilled brie, but it is a super cute place!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Tucson!
    My grandparents lived there when I was growing up so I was down for frequent visits every weekend.
    Such a sweet spot in my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lookin' great as always girl!
    Glad you had a fun weekend with friends!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips