Tuesday, December 18, 2012

just plain warm

alright, this outfit is nothing overly special or overly cute but it is my go-to and i love it. i love this poncho-sweaterish thing and it never fails, someone always asks about it, which is flattering but at the same time i have to tell them it's super old! it's comfy-ness is amazing and i love how its oversized - perfect to wear with with leggings and boots or some wedges. 

today one of my very best friends who moved to dallas is back in town for the holidays and i am so excited to have her back! tonight we are getting manicures and then cooking dinner at my house. tomorrow she's coming to my office with me for a bit then running some errands together. later that night we are picking up our other really good friend who moved to new jersey. we are having our little girls holiday dinner/gift exchange that night, all of us bests together for the holiday. i love giving presents and can't wait to give my secret gift away, she's going to love it. i'll post pics from our dinner later this week!
{sweater: h&m, leggings: f21, scarf: h&m, bag: kate spade, bangles: f21, watch: michael kors, booties: target, lipstick: revlon.}

12 comments:

  1. cute! it's SNOWING like crazy up in Wisconsin right now.
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...and I wish I had your hair! Seriously, so pretty.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweater and you red lips :)!

    So cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this outfit!! It's the perfect go-to!! Hope you're having an awesome time with your girls!! ;)

    xo
    Styled By The Moon

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this sweater and the look! I am your newest follower!!

    xoxo stylelista
    www.stylelistaconfessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sweater and booties are adorable

    newest follower

    xx
    Staci

    http://www.leatherandleops.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so gorgeous! I love all of your outfits.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your are stunning and love the outfit so cutee!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips