Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BASEBALL TEE + BROWNS.

happy wednesday everyone! it is so beautiful today, we have a high of 82! crazy, because last week was freezing! 

today is just a typical day, we took these before i headed to work this morning. when i found this cute baseball tee at h&m i just loved it for some reason. i know it's kind of plain but i randomly paired it with one of my all time favorite skirts and boots and there ya go! i have to be honest, i don't think i have worn boots with a skirt before. thoughts on this? is it too cowgirl-ish?

b and i had a really great talk last night about future plans and decisions we need to make in the very near future. i feel so much better now that we have a more specific timeline and goals set for this summer. 

i was thinking about setting up a vision board in our house, in the office. just as  reminder of where we are at and what we are trying to accomplish. do you guys have any great ways that you keep track of goals and things you are reaching for? if so, please share!
[top: h&m, skirt: h&m(old), belt: f21, tights: target, boots: jessica simpson, watch: nixon, necklace: kate spade, sunglasses: ray ban, lips: revlon (orange flip), bag: target]

25 comments:

  1. I love the top, I've been looking for one like it for some time now .... and boots and skirts are my fave .... you look great!
    Jess
    JESS CAUSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I love that lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love your lipstick!!! The baseball T with skirt is FAB and your hair always looks amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous look! Simple, but dressy enough for a date or night out!

    XO, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute, not a huge fan of skirts an boots though

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit!! Never thought to put a baseball Tee with a skirt, it's super sporty chic <3
    madison
    www.foreverroomies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! i would of never paired a baseball tee with a skirt but you did and i looks great! Good job!

    XO
    glammedbytarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is so lovely! really like your shades and lipstick too x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am seriously obsessed with this outfit! We need to get together and meet, we live so close!! I write out my goals on paper weekly to make sure I am working towards them!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute look! Loving that tee with the full skirt!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Your so talented to think of all your beautiful outfits!

    =) Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving that girly skirt paired with a baseball tee!

    http://www.brightandsassy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pairing looks really cute together. I don't think it's too cowgirl at all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah I can't believe how warm it already is here! Not a lot of cold time! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. waayy cute girl! i love wearing baseball tees! and clearly i need to take a trip to az and visit the inlaws... single digits in degrees is killing me!
    love the blog, totally following :)

    http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love this skirt so much! it's the perfect length. we just got an h&m in austin and i am so excited to spend all my money there.
    xo
    writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is the cutest outfit! Please come style me every day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow cool as my new baseball Jerseys that I just collect from PIJ. Excellent piece of content. I love your dress too and wanna to collect this one in very short time. Thank you very much for your nice share :)
    http://bit.ly/matsui-sign

    ReplyDelete
  19. That lip color is so much fun! I haven't worn a baseball tee since I was like 10.. but I keep seeing them pop up all over the place! Yours is so cute!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. how lovely this outfit is put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This skirt and shirt are 2 items that most would never put together - but I LOVE the look! It works so well :)

    x Kelsey
    tortoiseinthesun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips