Thursday, January 3, 2013

christmas via instagram!

from top left to right. gift exchange with my girls before christmas!
baby brother's enormous order of chicken and waffles at hash house a go go in vegas.
dad and i.
just kissing b upon our arrival to utah.
bowling day with b's family, a pic of all the sisters!
adorable nephews playing at the park in st. george.
warm leggings because it was in the 30's there!
all the our nieces and nephews, minus one because she refused a picture.
a little hike we did with gorgeous views.
matching pj's!
happy 2013.
first day of 2013 spent with 2 of my best friends, lunch, 2 targets and a movie. 
it's going to be a great year, i can't wait to see what's in store. 

i hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! now it's time to get back focused and pry my self out of bed a earlier so i can get some outfit posts in! 

11 comments:

  1. Cute post really enjoyed the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. St George?? I'm from St George and I'm extremely homesick. Love these pictures, love your blog and love your style. You're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute little collage of photos:) LOVE your blog!!!! Happy New Year!

    xoxoxo Hanna

    www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a great time!!

    madison

    www.damariolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2013 to you as well! Your hair always looks so good, how do you do it?!? Love following your blog!

    Fanny
    www.pinstripedpenguin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun post and great pictures! happy 2013 to you! xo

    Life as a Wife

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm a new follower! Love your blog!
    xoxo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my dear! I found you through the Follow Friday Link Party and am following you now. Would love to invite you to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop which I am co-hosting now. Looking forward to see you participating and to read more of your posts :-) Happy New Year and have a great weekend!

    xoxo Pakize

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for linking up at the Follow Friend Friday Link Party! You are so pretty and those tribal leggings are to die!

    xoxo

    www.glamhungrymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let me start by saying that i just found your blog and ohhhh girl im in love!!! I'm definitely following!! So if u find me blog stalking dont mind me!! you are so adorable and it looks like you had a wonderful holiday season!!

    XoXo
    glammedbytarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips