Tuesday, January 15, 2013

FOOD TRUCK FESTIVAL!

this past weekend was very relaxing! we have been going and going ever since the holidays so it was nice to relax. i did my 10 mile run on saturday and then on sunday we went with some friends to a food truck festival at salt river fields. 

salt river fields is where the diamond backs and the rockies have their spring training games in march. so the rest of the year the space is open to activities and festivals like this one. 

we thought it would be fun to go check it out. there were over 30 trucks all set up with a simple menu of things to try. they also had sample sizes which was nice so you could try a bunch of little things. 

overall it was a fun day, we had a great time with friends just hanging out. 
the only negative was there is not healthy way to go about this, from green chile mac n cheese to funnel cakes and fried cheese curds, i mean there is no escaping it! 

oh and my half marathon is in 5 days!!!







11 comments:

  1. How fun! You look gorgeous and good luck with your half marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome concept!! I love food trucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I would have known about this...I would have been there in a heart beat! What a great idea!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with your half marathon doll! It looks like you had a fun weekend :)

    xo, jin

    www.jinfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous as always!!! you and your hubbs are too cute! good luck with your half marathon, you will do great!!!
    XO
    glammedbytarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm telling you, we were meant to be BFF's!!! I love running!! It's my only other real passion besides blogging!! I even gave tab on my header for races I've done! 1/2 marathon is my favorite distance! Youe going to have so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for your nice comment on my blog! these are such fun pictures! you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fabulous Food Truck Festival. Our town signed a contract with our local food truck organization so that the first Thursday in downtown there is now a food truck festival. I am excited, but my hips aren't.

    New follower from A Beautiful Mess. Can't wait to read more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is amazing your running a half! We did one a couple years ago and I am so glad- one of my proudest moments! Good luck and you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a Friday Flash Blog! Please share your favorite posting of the week and see what others are talking about at http://www.fridayflashblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great time! Love food trucks!

    Followed you from the blog hop!

    Leenie
    www.undecidedmamas.com
    Check us out :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips