Thursday, February 7, 2013

BABY BLUE.

this week has flow by for me, it's already thursday?! what!? i think that is in part to the fact that monday i called in sick to work (i really hate doing that and no matter how sick i am i always feel guilty for not being at work!) so last friday night b and i kicked the weekend off right with going to the gym after work then coming home and cooking dinner together. later that night around 11 to be exact, i was just not feeling well. for the next 24 hours, i felt like i was dead to the world. the worst stomach flu ever. i really don't think i have been that sick ever or at least in a long, long time! my whole body ached for the rest of the weekend. needless to say, all weekend plans were shot. i was in bed all weekend long, and like i said even on monday i still was not fully better. eww. i just hate being sick! but thanks to netflix and some cheesy but totally addicting show called hart of dixie, i was content. in between sleeping the sickness away, i managed to watch the entire first season of this show. i had never even heard of it, have you guys seen it? if so, what do you think?

now that i am back on the grid and back to real life, i wanted to get myself together and feel alive again.  this blue shirt did it for me. hope everyone has a great thursday.

[shirt: nordstrom rack, scarf: target, belt: h&m, skirt: f21(old), tights: h&m, booties: target, watch: nixon, bag: francesca's.]

16 comments:

  1. I secretly love that show! I think Rachel Bilson is the cutest. I really watch it for the amazing outfits! Who ever is styling that show is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! Loving the blue! Especially with the fur scarf. Glad you're feeling better!

    P.S. I'm having my very first giveaway from Whole Soul Jewelry! When you get a second, come check it out and enter!

    http://www.mommacandy.com/2013/02/review-giveaway-whole-soul-jewelry.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!!!! what kind of fundations you use???

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute - I absolutely love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ae way too cute!! Love this look!! And omg- I die over hart of Dixie. Rachel Bilson is my ultimate fave. I'd for sure take a sick day to spend with her... :). Hope you're feeling better!

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely, i really like that colour blue with you blonde hair x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combination in this outfit!

    Kate

    http://charmemodeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! And I am so happy you reminded me of Hart of Dixie...I keep meaning to start that on Netflix!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only watched the first episode! Cute outfit hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a perfect outfit!! I love it all. The red lips - the fur - the skirt with a simple t-shirt. Love love love.
    -Bree @ aBree Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful outfit!
    Wish I had it myself

    xxxx
    notoriousbettiepage.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute outfit! And I love those little booties! Let's follow each other <3
    myunuttonedblazer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips