Thursday, February 28, 2013

LuLu's AND A DISCOUNT FOR YOU!

I am so excited to be featuring LuLu's.com today! 
LuLu's is such a cute store, when I first got word of it a few years ago, I was on their website for far too long! They have such unique and stylish clothing, shoes and accessories! One of my favorite things is that they are constantly getting in new items, so keep this in mind when you check them out!

I love that they carry many different brands and the price point is right on. You can find cute summer dresses, tops and wedges for everyday wear or something a little more fancy for an event or fun night out! I'm sure you can imagine how excited I was when LuLu's sent me some fun stuff to try and share with all of you. I will say they are AMAZING to work with and very efficient. Everything arrived fast and of course, in a cute box with LuLu's adorable tissue paper looking up at me! Now, let me just touch on this white maxi I'm wearing below. As many of you know, I love Maxi skirts and dresses. I think they are a necessity in any wardrobe. I love how this dress just flows, it's light and airy and very feminine. Since it's still a little cool outside, I paired it with this light denim jacket, belt and some wedges. This dress has great detail along the neckline as you'll see below so it can definitely be dressed up or worn alone with cute gold sandals and a tan this summer - I can't wait!

Like I said before the people at LuLu's are great and to prove it, they are offering my readers 15% off your total order today through Sunday. [2/28-3/3/13] It is valid for customers in the US and Canada and is a one use per customer coupon. So take a look, you have all weekend to shop and the 15% off helps. Oh and you get free shipping and returns if you spend $50!

At checkout just enter SINCERELY (it is case sensitive.)
The only advice I have is with any online shopping, know your measurements so you can order correctly, look at the sizing charts, they help!

If you guys read my last post, you know that I wouldn't recommend anything I didn't truly like. I think this place will give you great stylish pieces for this spring and summer for a good price. Have fun shopping!

Tomorrow is Friday and I am co-hosting a Friday Blog Hop so definitely stop back by to meet new bloggers and link up!

29 comments:

  1. Oh I love that maxi! you look like a total rockstar in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love this dress!!!! AMAZING!!!!

    http://www.sarahmarieblondielove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lulu's more than anything!!
    They are incredible!!
    -Adrienne. xo

    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com/
    http://sending-postcards-home.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute outfit. you always look so stylish!

    xo,
    jin

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this dress! is it from Lulu's?

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dress!

    xoxo
    Kareena

    http://losangelesbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! i abolsutely love Lulu' and will definitely be using the code! thank you!
    you have such a lovely blog! i really like this white maxi dress you're wearing especially paired with the jean jacket! it's beautiful and is a look that i will have to copy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the dress with the jacket! I've been looking for new ways to wear mine (I feel like it's a classic piece, but can sometimes look dated.)and this looks PERFECT for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kristal, thought I'd check your blog out since you stoppped by mine. You are beautiful and I love the outfits you have put together.I will be checking in daily to see your looks.
    www.pixseestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LuLu's is one of my favorites, so glad to know you love them too! This dress looks stunning on you. I'm definitely going to go do a little shoppin' now!

    Thanks Kristal!

    shimmermepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. just made my lulu's purchase! thanks doll!
    newest follower xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo pretty! Love your white dress with the denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for sharing the link to lulu's! your outfit looks great :)

    Am a new follower, linking up from "follow friend friday"

    Hope you can visit my blog and follow if you like:
    www.prettylittledahlia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit! Cute dress!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're outfit is gorgeous! :) Glad I linked up today!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I LOVE that dress. I would never have paired it with a jean jacket and boots because I'd have NEVER thought of it!
    Came over from both Aloha and Follow Friend Friday. Now a follower-I always love down-to-earth fashion blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow what a gorgeous outfit! i love your lipstick by the way, what brand is it by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look great! I think this is an outfit that can be replicated easily. Great style inspiration. LuLus is a great shop!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Kristal - are you wearing a necklace or is that a part of the dress? love your styling!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great blog and style, dear! Do you want to follow each other? Just let me know! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post :)

    -Mademoiselle S.

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a great outfit!!!! Love the white and denim look... looks so great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are adorable! Love this outfit!

    xo
    alyciamealy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely love this dress - you look lovely!

    Stopping by from Style Elixir and following on GFC now :)

    Katie | Loverly She

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love that dress and I've been dying to try LuLus!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look so beautiful! Newest follower :)

    xo, Jessica
    xolovelovelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips