I found some goodies over the weekend, I was supposed to make a quick stop at H&M but then I moseyed on over to Forever 21 as well. Eeeeks! Sometimes I like to just walk though to see what's new. I know some people are not fans of F21, I totally see why. The majority of their stuff is geared toward a younger crowd and the length and fit of things sometime makes me feel like a giant. I don't think my age group is their number one demographic but my point is, you can still find some good items if you know what to look for. I wanted to share these with you, as I was excited for my finds.
1. Cotton dress with a skull and wings? Yes! I love the rocker-ish look (that's what I'm calling it) perfect with a denim vest or leather vest, see #4 and boots, see #2.
2. Low cowboy-ish boots/boooties. How perfect with a casual dress in the spring or save them for next winter with leggings and layers!
3. Royal blue maxi, a dream come true. This color is perfect. I must say, not a huge fan of the short skirt under the see-thru maxi but whatever, this is what I have to choose from. I can't find solid ones at the moment so I gave this a try and loved it. Plus it will be cooler I suppose.
4. Faux leather motorcycle vest, OBSESSED! This fits so good and it's from forever! I couldn't pass it up. This item will ad to a simple summer dress without being too hot. I already love it!
5. Brown woven shoulder bag. Great for summer, I love the chain detail and that's it's a bit larger than most shoulder bags. It comes in black too.