Tuesday, March 26, 2013

FIVE THINGS! F21 & H&M.

I found some goodies over the weekend, I was supposed to make a quick stop at H&M but then I moseyed on over to Forever 21 as well. Eeeeks! Sometimes I like to just walk though to see what's new. I know some people are not fans of F21, I totally see why. The majority of their stuff is geared toward a younger crowd and the length and fit of things sometime makes me feel like a giant. I don't think my age group is their number one demographic but my point is, you can still find some good items if you know what to look for. I wanted to share these with you, as I was excited for my finds. 

1. Cotton dress with a skull and wings? Yes! I love the rocker-ish look (that's what I'm calling it) perfect with a denim vest or leather vest, see #4 and boots, see #2.  
2. Low cowboy-ish boots/boooties. How perfect with a casual dress in the spring or save them for next winter with leggings and layers!
3. Royal blue maxi, a dream come true. This color is perfect. I must say, not a huge fan of the short skirt under the see-thru maxi but whatever, this is what I have to choose from. I can't find solid ones at the moment so I gave this a try and loved it. Plus it will be cooler I suppose. 
4. Faux leather motorcycle vest, OBSESSED! This fits so good and it's from forever! I couldn't pass it up. This item will ad to a simple summer dress without being too hot. I already love it!
5. Brown woven shoulder bag. Great for summer, I love the chain detail and that's it's a bit larger than most shoulder bags. It comes in black too. 



15 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm wearing boots just like this today!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that skirt!
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever 21 can be a bit or miss sometimes. I love the brown boots and handbag - you can never go wrong with accessories.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. F21 has been on point for me lately for the most part. Sometimes I do wonder who can wear those shorts that are about 2" long though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally know what you mean about Forever 21.... I like going to see what's new also, but it's definitely geared toward the younger crowd, love the vest though!

    tomatochic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice selection!
    Your blog is perfection



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. great finds girl! love the bag and the boots!

    http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome finds! I'm loving the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirt, and those booties are adorable!!!

    www.in-love-in-europe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your affordable style!
    http://fashionablebitsandpieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these picks, the maxi is gorgeous! I have it in hot pink. Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the leather vest! It would totally be perfect with sundresses!

    - Kaitlyn

    Boardwalks & Boulevards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers!! Love the boots and the bag!! My biggest problem with F21 is that it's sooooo large and picked through (@ times) so you def have to tackle it with patience!
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wasn't a fan of the see-through maxi skirts either, but they're growing on me. This royal blue color is everywhere right now!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips