Wednesday, March 13, 2013

LEOPARD TIGHTS AND TULLE!

This week is starting to feel like spring/summer. It's cool in the morning and then the rest of the day just gets warmer and warmer. We have a spring training game planned for this Saturday and the weather is reporting 90 degrees. I know, I know! 90 already! What?! At least it will be nice and sunny so we can work on getting tan. I am so pale right now, I can wait to soak up some vitamin d! In case you are wondering, spring training is where the cactus league teams train in the spring, hence spring training. It lasts about a month and it is the perfect time to go watch some baseball before the season starts, not to mention we always get lawn seats, on a blanket with friend and sunshine all day. It's one of my most favorite times of the year! If you ever visit AZ March is the perfect month and this is an activity you should book while you are here if you ever visit in May. Oh and the SF Giants stadium is walking distance from my office so ever year my office does a spring training day outing to a game, such a fun tradition! 

In other news, apparently my blog was nominated in a local contest called Battle of the Blogs! It's put on by Arizona Foothills Magazine. I had no idea it was even nominated and now I am a little behind but I still thought it would be fun to have my amazing readers go vote! You can vote HERE and the voting is unlimited so if you have time and you would be so kind and vote, that would be much appreciated! Honestly I don't really have a chance to win because some of the blogs already have thousands of votes and I just saw this but just having my blog on the website is a little bit of exposure and every little bit helps! 
Dress: ASOS
Shirt: F21
Necklace: Francesca's
Watch: Michael 
Tights: H&M
Sunglasses: RayBan
Booties: The famous Target
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

35 comments:

  1. Congrats on being entered for this contest!! I am heading over to vote now!! I love this outfit! its so cute! you will have to teach me some of your styling tricks!(: until then have a fabulous weekend and enjoy the warm weather for me please!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being entered in the contest! Just voted. Love the outfit. I'm so ready for warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those tights... just subtle enough but also SO fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! Subtle but so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so cute! Love the tulle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This lace dress is so lovely. The top layered over it makes it easy to wear in this mild weather!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great lace dress! I love it with the chambray too! You look super pretty! I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog, I'd love if you'd come by and check it out!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I love it!!!

    xo
    http://sarandasuzannaadriana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with your style and the little bog, of course! Congrats on being nominated! I'm heading over to vote now :)

    XO Kylie
    shimmermepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so beautiful and your style is awesome - I hope to copy it even though I know I will never rock it as well as you. Please take that as a good thing! :) Nice work on the nomination - good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh you are so stinkin cute!! Love the skirt with the tights!!!

    Dawnelle
    Just Dawnelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this whole outfit. Especially the tights. PHENOMENAL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty dress! Jealous of the weather over there, here we have cold and snow! x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your blog and I love all your outfits. Love the tulle and lace together

    http://littlemisskimberlyann.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is SO cute! The denim is so perfect with this dress. And I LOVE your hair.
    Jordyn
    theprettylovelyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute is this outfit?!! Love the tights and wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are gorgeous, and seriously want your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so cute! Great mix :)



    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the outfit girl!! The tights rock :-)

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful! Which Ray Bans do you own - color of frame an lense color? LOVE them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute look!!! Love those tights!!! You are precious! New follower from the blog hop :-)
    Adrienne
    http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the denim shirt!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are gorgeous! love the tights with this outfit :)


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love everything about this look, from your hair to your shoes. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ahhh! I love it! Super super cute :D
    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look fabulous on this outfit. And you can totally pull off those tights. Glad we could find each other on the Style Elixir link up. XO!

    Elvy
    Pigtails and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable outfit!! Love it! <3
    It hit 90* here in TX the other day too. =) I'm loving the warmth and sunshine. =) And I'm working on my tan as well, lol.

    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the dress with the shirt!
    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very nice outfit!! :)

    Do you want to follow each other,let me know?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your blog is so cute! I LOVE this outfit. Tulle, leopard, and denim, you can't go wrong. You look adorable!

    Emily
    A Devine Life

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is adorable! I love how creative you are! Its a perfect outfit for AZ this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips