Monday, March 18, 2013

RUN DON'T WALK! MUST TRYS!

Happy Monday! 
Today I wanted to share a few things that I have recently purchased that I seriously LOVE! I would definitely want someone to recomend these for me to try so that is exactly what I am doing. Alrigth so starting with the Vidal Sassoon one minute repair mask. This stuff is incredible! I have had blonde hair since I was 12 so let me tell you, have tried a ton of deep conditioners and this is up there on the list of favorites. Not to mention this is like $6 at Target. Let this sit for a few minutes after you've shampooed and when you rinse, your hair will be so smooth and feel like silk. It is a miracle product! 

Next up is Baby Lips. I might be slow on this band wagon becuase I know this has been out for awhile but it is great! It's hydrating and gives the best color. It's almost like a stain and stay on for a long time. I need to try the other colors. I have the clear which is great for a chastick type product. If any of you guys have tried the other colors, let me know what you think and which colors are your favs! 

So that is it for today but I really just wanted to share these with you guys, go try them!
Check back this week becuase I have some great stuff planned on Wednesday with Lauren from Style Elixir and then a surprise on Friday!

12 comments:

  1. will need to try the vidal sassoon conditioner! i've been looking for a deep conditioner!
    and i LOVE babylips! they're super creamy and soft!
    thanks for following me beautiful! already following you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the VS hair repair this weekend but haven't used it yet. I was planning on using it tonight. Glad to know it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will start running now ;) Hehe

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I just got the VA repair. I've used it once and I'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great! I'm totally going to try that repair mask! I'm currently looking for a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to try the hair mask!!! thanks for sharing!!

    http://www.sarahmarieblondielove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard so much of that hair mask. I'll have to try it! Thanks for the recommendations :) Loving your blog by the way, I'm your newest follower :)

    xoxo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to get on the baby lips train!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never tried that conditioner but it sounds amazing. Also, I was late on the baby lips band wagon, too, but I just bought the "melon mania" and I am a huge fan. I want to try every shade! And they are so inexpensive, too. Win-win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just had my tips bleached and they're pretty much begging for that repair mask. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't heard of baby lips...I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips