Tuesday, March 5, 2013

STYLE ELIXIR'S SYTLE SESSIONS!

Style Elixir is a blog I came across recently for all things fashion related. Every Tuesday, Lauren hosts "Style Sessions: Weekly Link Up" where bloggers can join in and share their style. You can link up a favorite outfit or something you have worn recently. It's such a great way to get fashion inspiration and share trends! Each week Lauren also chooses a 
"Head Stylist" which is a person she does a Spotlight and Q&A with. And what do ya know... this week she chose me! I was so excited to receive an email from her letting me know that I was this week's Head Stylist! How fun! I wanted to share the Q & A and give all my readers a chance to go visit and link up this week!




STYLE Q&A WITH KRISTAL

What is your favorite wardrobe piece? That is a tough one! I guess right now my favorite piece would be a maxi skirt. I really love styling them with wedges, or cute flat sandals, a bright top and maybe a denim vest. I think they are so versatile and you can create so many combo's with them!

Describe your style in three words:  Inspiring, realistic and fun! I only say inspiring because I hope to pair things together that other women have in their closet. I have real, doable style and I hope it inspires women to re-create a look, or at least give something a try. I keep things fun and updated, my style is always growing and changing. 

Best piece of fashion advice?  Be comfortable and confident with you! Choose things that YOU love, I think a great outfit can make a person shine from the inside out, so as long as you feel good, that will come through. Also, don't be afraid to at least TRY new things or styles that you typically wouldn't, you never know what might be your new favorite piece of clothing!

STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

Visit this week's link up at Style Elixir, HERE

Lately I have been posting more outfits and if you read my post here, you'll know I don't exactly think of myself as a fashion blogger. I do however love clothes and I love trying new pieces together and getting inspiration from other women out there. To see more current looks, visit the Outfit tab on the top of my page for looks and full links to each post. 

Happy Tuesday everyone and I hope you link up! 







21 comments:

  1. I love your maxi dress!!!
    kisses from Milano!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Tuesday! So happy you were featured today! You look great! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit. So cute. I need a big bag like that. It's so hard finding one I like though. :/

    www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! xoxo

    http://sarandasuzannaadriana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, this is a lovely post Kristal!! I am so excited to be featuring you :) You make such a beautiful Head Stylist!

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great as always!! I love all of your advice you did a great job with that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE your white dress, just beautiful!! I love the link up, such a fun way to meet new bloggers.

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I love a good jean jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is adorable, and I have to agree I'm loving maxi skirts too!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit. Maxi skirts are so comfy and so easy to style!

    Shelby
    http://brandonandshelby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is so adorable!! Found you through the Style Elixir linkup. I love your style and I'm so excited to see your future posts!

    xx - Danielle
    http://missglamdan.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats! love that link up! great blog im now a fan!


    Hosting a Link Up on Friday’s. Would love for you to stop by!

    Mary Nichols Handbag Giveaway!

    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your outfit/feature stylist post for the link up! It is so gorgeous, and your hair looks fabulous as well. So well put together. Thanks for the tips ;)

    Dalayna
    www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting and fun for you! You're definitely a great pick!

    XO Ky
    shimmermepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stopping by from Style Elixir & must say I LOVE your blog!

    Danielle {at Framed Frosting}
    LATEST POST: Six Piece Remix challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love long white dresses, looks really cute with the brown belt x


    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your style too! It's very "real" and something I think most women can pull off!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this look! I have a $1,000 giveaway on my blog in case you'd like to enter! http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-most-amazing-giveaway-ever.html

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on the win! (:

    I'm glad I found your blog. Your style is phenomenal and you are GORGEOUS! Looking forward to more posts!

    XO.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips