Tuesday, April 16, 2013

JUST A REAL-LIFE WEEKEND RECAP!

I just wanted to share some pictures from a fun weekend!

//Here we are at a new restaurant in downtown Phoenix called Culinary Dropout, The Yard. The atmosphere is just gorgeous and the concept is so great! There is a giant outdoor 'yard' that has ping pong tables as well as cornhole or 'bags' set up too! There are lots of tables with great furniture, rustic wood and industrial metals mixed in. Then the food measures up too! It is a fairly new place and I'm glad we took our visitors there!//

//Country Thunder, the 4 day country music festival I talked about last week. Here we are on our blanket waiting for Lee Brice to come on!//

//Some more Country Thunder pictures, we had such a blast and the people watching was quite amusing too!//

//Here are the boys and a group pic of all of us, Toby Keith was the main headliner for Saturday night and he did such great job! He has had so many songs over the years and he sounds just the same live!//

//Cheese!//

//Since our friends were visiting from Utah, I wanted to get some pool time in! We met another friend of mine that was in town for work at her hotel pool, it was so nice to layout and relax!//

//We finished off the weekend but taking them to our favorite restaurant in Chandler called San Tan Brewery, it was fantastic as always and they got a little more patio time to enjoy before heading back to the snow! Oh and yes I did just say snow and it's April 16th, oh and yes I know I am moving there! EEEEEKS!//


18 comments:

  1. where is that tan jacket from? i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Sounds like a wonderful weekend with great friends :-)

    XO Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to try the Culinary Dropout, The Yard! It sounds like so much fun! And I'm soo jealous you got to go to Country Thunder. It's on my bucket list!! One day, haha. P.S., I'm from Arizona. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw great weekend. You look beautiful ♥


    www.tailoreddays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try Culinary Dropout - after your description I will definitely be talking the boyfriend into going this weekend!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great weekend! Great pictures too x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun filled weekend. The country music festival sounds like fun. There's one in Palm Spings soon called Stage Coach I'm hoping to be able to go. XO!

    Elvy
    Pigtails and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like my kind of fun weekend! Great to spend time with friends :) And snow? Its SPRING! (kinda)..I say skip Utah and come straight to Cali! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that this is an Arizona blog; it's so relevant! I want to go to the yard so badly; it looks awesome!

    Dani Rose

    sincerelydanirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous of your weather right now! It's still boots and jacket season in Portland :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So jealous - Lee Brice AND Toby Keith?! That sounds like so much fun! I flipped out during the ACM's because it was literally one big country concert - I was having the time of my life on the couch, ha!

    I'm hosting a box of favorites giveaway on my blog right now - would love for you to check it out!
    http://perpetuallycaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are adorable and you look so pretty!! LOVE your tan vest also...

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love The Yard! We went there a couple months back, so it was still cold out, but the patio was still packed! Did you know that you can reserve one of the tables / sofas out there for a party?! I'm thinking about doing that sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the look of these Tods Driving Shoes, the color is amazing and the quality of manufacturing is excellent! I have worn these leather shoes from www.cwmalls.com mostly for walking and everyday use, love these a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what a fun weekend! Apparently all the best looking people on the planet hang with you two gorgeous people ha ha love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all of your pics!! Looks like you had a great weekend (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this looks like a blast!!
    Can u plz tell me where your top is from in the first picture?
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this looks like a blast!!
    Can u plz tell me where your top is from in the first picture?
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips