Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WHAT'S ON MY MIND AND A DESERT OUTFIT!

Happy Wednesday! 
First, I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately, last week we had lots going on and I had to put the blog aside for a few days. With that being said, I have some exciting news to share here in the next couple days! It's not what you think ;) but still so exciting! 
A few things on my mind:

Change: It's a coming and it's scary and oh so exciting at the same time! How do you guys handle change? Do you just trust that everything will work out? My husband is so great at letting things be, I admire that about him. He doesn't worry unless it's absolutely necessary and he doesn't NEED to know things like me, he's relaxed and he trusts that everything will work out. I on the other hand, think about things over and over and think of every possible situtaion. I think that is one of the great things and B and I, we balance eachother very well. Do you make a pro's and con's list? Do you embrace it and just jump? I'll elaborate a bit more soon! 
Not enjoying: My awful allergies this season! I have never ever had allergies this bad! It's to the point that I feel sick! Yuck and please go away!

Happy: That spring in AZ is here, it's the best time of year! Time to enjoy the sunshine, layout by the pool and get in all the outdoor activities possible! It will be in the 100's before we know it so I am so excited to get some quality pool and girl time this weekend while B is golfing! I also have one of my bests friends coming in town for the weekend, so excited to have her visit! 

Fashion front: Just found a super cute Victoria's Secret swimsuit! I love seeing the new styles they come out with each year! I just got the top for now because I love mixing bottoms and the top I got has so many bright colors in it and I know I already have at least 3 bottoms to match it! 

Looking forward: To a fun event in 2 weeks called Country Thunder! It's a huge country music festival for 4 days straight! We have friends coming in from Utah to go with us and we all are super excited! 

What's going on in your world? Please do share! 
[Dress: H&M, Jacket: F21, Bag: Target, Booties: Target, Necklace: F21, Watch: Nixon, Necklace: Beyond old from F21, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Lips: Nars Heat Wave]

30 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You have the best hair!! New follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit. You are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit! LOVE the vest!

    Jessica
    ncgrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely relate to the hesitation and apprehension you feel toward the changes coming in your life. I know everyone says it, but my best advice is to keep faith. For me it is faith in God and the knowledge that he has a plan for me. For others it is just the feeling that things will work out, that life has a great way of making things good in the end. I hope that whatever your beliefs, you stay true to yourself and continue to seek inspiration and inspire others through your blog along the way. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So obsessed with those booties! I've been trying to find simple ones like that but it seems impossible! Great outfit for the desert.

    Xo, Amanda

    Theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful!!

    xo
    alyciamealy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look - it's so simple & casual yet oh so chic! You look gorgeous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is definitely an outfit I would want to add to my closet! Total inspiration girl! You look gorgeous :)

    XO, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband and I are the same way - he can let things go, I can't. He too believes it will all work out while I'm stuck thinking and thinking and thinking and worrying - it drives me nuts! I wish I could just let it be, yanno?

    Cute outfit, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! Especially the vest and boots(:

    I'm hosting my first ever giveaway on my blog so check it out if you'd like!
    100+ Followers Giveaway!

    Elle
    Lipstick & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, my allergies are going SO crazy too! But it's too beautiful outside to not be out!

    Dani Rose

    sincerelydanirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this outfit girl, you look GORGEOUS!!
    I am the same with change - I think things over millions and analyse it all. My hubs is also the cool, calm and collected one - he is my constant voice of reason.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the booties and vest!!! And I'm not the best person to handle change well, but that is something I'm working on. My husband is great help when it comes to change. He's got the same mentality. Just easy going :) can't wait to hear the exciting news! (Even if its not what you think everyone else is thinking) haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Change is scary...but it's good. Your pictures are great! A four day country music festival? It sounds wonderful! There is one up north in Ohio called Jamboree in the Hills, I've never gone. :(

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know what you mean about the spring time... I live in Texas so summers are not all that great! I do think change is good, but it's up to you how you take it all in.

    tomatochic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your outfit!

    xo-ally
    sunnysweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your hair!!!so chic
    kisses from Miano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heading to the F21 website right now....loving that jacket <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that leather vest! My husband and I are similar to you and yours. I'm a worrier, and my hubby is even keel all the time! It's a nice balance that we keep though :) Thank you for linking up with the Anything + Everything blog hop! I hope you'll come back next week :)

    xo Tori
    www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know how you feel... I over analyze everything and think about it far too much. But, I'm trying to change that. I know how you feel about the allergies, too. They ruin everything!

    Love the Target booties!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This outfit is bomb.com! Can you believe I just said that?! ;)

    xo shimmermepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. First off you look amazing! Secondly so jealous your going to a country festival. We have on coming up out here too called Stage Coach, but we'll be in Maui. Not that that's really a bummer. Just wish I could do both. XO!

    Elvy
    Pigtails and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  23. My husband & I just moved to Arizona from Missouri, and I'm glad I stumbled across your page!
    Love the outfit!

    www.bethanymcgrath.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. My husband and I are the same... I worry and he doesn't. It's a good balance. I just wish I didn't have to be so stressed all the time. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I know what you mean about the spring time... I live in Texas so summers are not all that great! I do think change is good, but it's up to you how you take it all in.dresses online

    ReplyDelete
  26. That vest and the shoes are too cute! Great look!
    Sherry
    http://www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com/2013/04/fashion-informant-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your hair is gorgeous! I can't wait to hear your exciting news. Embrace the change! I'm sure it'll be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very beautiful!These are what leather hobo bags I was looking for, good colors, I am happy with these good items from cwmalls.com.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips