Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Our goodbye party!

Hi everyone! I didn't really give notice on the fact that I would be COMPLETELY  MIA these past few weeks! I'm so sorry! With packing, wrapping up my job, saying our goodbyes and the actual move itself, it has been a whirlwind to say the least. I will definiely fill you in on the little details of our move, the tough moments, the excitement and plans to come but for now I want to rewind to our going away party we had last weekend. It was absolutely perfect! We went to a restaurant downtown called Culinary Dropout, The Yard. 
As you'll see in the pictures below, it is such a fun place, its like a backyard and restaurant all rolled into one! Now that I am typing this, I think I mentioned it before, needless to say, I am a fan of this place. There are ping pong tables, bags (some call it cornhole) and shuffleboard. It was the best place to have people come stop by to visit and say their goodbyes all afternoon into the evening. Now that we are moved to Utah it is especially hard looking back on the pictures of all our amazing friends. They really are incredible! Thank you to each and every one of you who came to say goodbye! We are so lucky to have you in our lives and I know we'll see you all again very soon! I can't wait to have visitors come up here, too. It's not goodbye, it's just see you later. 



12 comments:

  1. These are adorable pictures. I can imagine it would be tough to leave all of your friends and great memories behind but starting a new chapter in your life is a good thing and exciting for that matter! :)

    p.s. love your cute dress.

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have amazing friends! You'll make friends fast in Utah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun/sweet goodbye for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! It looks like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress! Where did you get it?

    Xo, Amanda

    theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you back to blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a great time!! Hope the move went well and can't wait to see the new adventures in your new town!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That place looks awesome!! You look so beautiful and happy :) I hope you are all settled in Utah soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute dress! Great pictures!

    Xoxo
    Petchie
    http://psblogbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. estas bellisima ke bonitto blog me alegro ke te guste la moda como ami me mola mucho besitos me aria ilusion te pasaras por mi blog htt://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips