Monday, June 3, 2013

Giant Peach and Periwinkle

Yep, you are seeing it correctly...an outfit post! My goodness its been way too long! Haha! We are moved and all settled, its gorgeous here! So I named this post after what my lovely photographer was calling me. You see he thinks its amusing to call me whatever comes to his mind no matter how rediculous it is. So when we went to do these pictures the moment he saw me "James and the Giant Peach." Fine. I just roll with it now....
Anyway I have been looking for some bright colored jeans and jeans are SO hard for me to find. I was so surprised when these ones from Forever 21 fit so good, and for $22.50, SOLD!  I wish we got a little more of the mountain in the background becuase its so gorgeous but I'll work on that for the next post.  
I'm posting this on my first day of work so I'll have updates for tomorrow's post!
Happy Monday everyone! 

[top: f21, jeans: f21, sunglasses: ray ban, wedges: steve madden, bag: francesca's, lips: mac lady danger]

12 comments:

  1. what a lovely color combo on you! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color blocking! You are gorgeous hun!

    Xo, Amanda

    theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color combination! Gorgeous with your hair color!

    -Tiffany
    www.stylesidebar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute! Love the color combo!

    Whitney

    www.missmamame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors of this outfit! Plus, your hair always looks great! ;)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying over those shoes! you look gawjus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These colors are so cute together and you look adorable!

    xo, Courtney
    shabbyloveschic

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am the same colored pants and they're one of my favorites, also from F21! Loving the color blocking mix you have here, so pretty. Glad you and hubs are all settled, I've missed your posts! :)

    xo, Kylie Rae
    Shimmer Me Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect colors for Summer! And they look beautiful in you!

    XX!
    Elvy
    Pigtailsnpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips