Tuesday, June 25, 2013

PARADE OF HOMES

I have always wanted to go to a PARADE OF HOMES, how fun is it to tour around beautiful dream homes and then discuss the things that you loved adn hated about each one... as if you were really buying one!? LOL! Not to mention get ideas on great decor.
 We went with some friends last weekend to the UTAH VALLEY PARADE OF HOMES and it was everything I was hoping for. There were a total of 23 homes to see and we only made it to 7 homes in 4 hours. Some locations had a couple homes but for the most part you had to drive to each one so that's what took up our time! It was a fun experience and I loved seeing all the great styles and decor. Bare with me as I was just taking pictures from my phone but I picked out my favs. Hopefully you enjoy them, feel inspired and feel like you were able to get a glimpse of what a PARADE OF HOMES is like. 
Feel free to pin away to your inspiration boards!

// WOOD PLACEMATS //

// SIMPLE KITCHEN, BRICK WALL //

// WOOD FRAMED MASTER BED //

// MIRRORED SLIDING BARN DOOR //

// DREAMY MASTER BATH TUB //

// WOOD/METAL RAILED STAIRCASE //

// POP OF BRIGHT COLOR WITH THESE YELLOW CHAIRS //

// LOOKING DOWN ON FROM THE LOFT, WOOD LIGHTING //

// GUEST ROOM, WOOD WALL, GRAET BEDSPREAD PATTERN //

// MODERN KITCHEN TABLE, EXPOSED BRICK WALL //

// KICTHEN TABLE DECOR //

// TWIN WOOD BEDS //

// LEATHER AND PILLOWS //

// FAVORITE SITTING ROOM //

// ENTRY SPACE //

 // DREAMY LIVING ROOM, SO BRIGHT AND CHEERY //


// THE OTHER SIDE //

// AND THE DREAMY KITCHEN //

// GREAT COLOR COMBO, RED, BLUE, YELLOW //

// FABULOUS MASTER DECOR, INCREDIBLE DETAIL //

// ANOTHER VIEW //

// GUEST ROOM, RED, BLUE, WOOD //

// PLAYROOM WITH GREENS AND PATTERNS //

// PLAY BALL DECOR, WOOD BED AND MIXING PATTERNS //

// SLIDING BARN DOORS TO DEN //

// YELLOW, BLUE, AND RED AGAIN, GRAET MIXING OF PATTERNS AND COLORS //

// ANOTHER VIEW, BLESSED AND A GREAT BIG CLOCK //

// RUG AND A WOOD CONSOLE TABLE WITH ACCENT CHAIRS //

// STATEMENT MAKING STAIRCASE //

// LOOKING DOWN FROM THE STAIRCASE, GREAT COLOR COMBOS //

// PERK UP A LAUNDRY ROOM WITH THIS BRIGHT WALLPAPER //

// ANOTHER GUEST ROOM WITH BLACK AND GREY CHEVRON //

// COMFY BASEMENT WITH PATTERNED PILLOWS AND RUG //

// LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE BOOKCASES, WOOD + METAL //

// A KITCHEN IN THE BASEMENT, SODAS, STOOLS AND CANDY //


7 comments:

  1. love all of these! great inspiration!! :)

    http://everydaybeginings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was something like this near where I live, it was called the Country Homes Tour. I was so exhausted to blog about it, until I realized that they didn't allow photography! I was so bummed! I love your photos, the homes are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently did a project on vintage Parade of Homes books for an area in Wisconsin and it's really cool to see a modern day counterpart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These homes are gorgeous!!! I would love to have a bath tub like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these pictures! They are definitely all inspirational.. I wouldn't mind living in all of these homes lol..

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've actually designed a few parade homes and these pictures make me miss that stage in my life:) How fun!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all beautiful and such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips