Thursday, June 27, 2013

RED, YELLOW & BLUE AND I GUESS A FLIGHT ATTENDANT

If you have been reading along lately, you know my lovely husband has been coming up with names for my posts. Since he is my photographer and all... I suppose he can have a say. Today's post, Flight Attendant. I guess I see what he means, the sweater is what does it! I love this sweater though, it kind of reminds me of Mad Men style... anyone?
I just love love love reds and blue's lately. Especially the together with a red lip! 

Updates on Utah: 
We are loving it, I mean we couldn't have moved here at a better time. The weather is warm during the day like I am used to, (90-100 degrees) and then down in the 70's at night, not getting dark until at least 9:30-10:00. The days are long and the evening's just stretch on which is great. We can go for run's outside without melting which I am ok with! 
• I met a blogger friend at one of B's softball games (he is playing in the league again with all his buddies since we're back) turns out her husband is on B's team, small world! CRAZY, RIGHT? It was so nice to meet her in person and she's just as adorable as I imagined! Maybe we'll do a joined post soon! 
House hunting is still coming along, it's such a big decision that we really want to look around A LOT to make sure.
I was able to have a girls shopping day with my Mother-in-law, Sister-in-law and neice last week. It was a sucessful day becuase we all found great stuff! 
Bryce's birthday is less than two weeks away and I have about 3 of his gifts ready, I'll share them with you after the fact as he might look at this before the bday. We'll do the camping trip and celebrate with friends and family over the weekend and then on Monday we'll do a romantic date just us two. Any suggestions for great restaurants in Salt Lake? I know it's his choice since it's his birthday and all but I can always suggest things! 










20 comments:

  1. I love this look.....you totally don't look like a flight attendant!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! You look so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! Don't you love the things that men come up with!? haha! I have that exact necklace..twinning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous. I'm in love with the sweater - it's so unique. xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! i can sortaaaa see flight attendant, but i think mad men is a better way to put it :)
    -- jackie @ jade and oak
    -- $75 anthropologie giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous girl - love the outfit :) and utah is so much fun, especially in the summer. My husband and I just moved to Ohio last month from Provo and we're missing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! Love everything about this outfit..

    xo Ash,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy Moly I want your hair! So much volume!! You look absolutley gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous!!! That necklace is golden - I love it.

    Glad to hear the updates on Utah. Enjoy!!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your lip color is stunning! This look is so nice reminds me of what flight attendants would wear (in a good way don't get me wrong :P) Your hair is so beautiful <3

    Yolennie
    www.lavenderfedora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kristal, I have been wondering for the longest time about what you tell your hairstylist for your cut and color whenever you go to have it done, cause it's always gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ADORABLE outfit, pretty lady! I love it! Glad you're loving Utah :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Doesn't read flight attendant to me lol! LOVE that necklace!

    Thanks for linking! Be sure to grab the link :)
    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a great outfit! Husbands always think of the funniest things- trust me, mine does. :) Cute stuff!
    love, www.shearlyperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful outfit!! LOVE IT! You have amazing taste! xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips