Tuesday, July 16, 2013

CARAMEL CRACK CORN! Recipe Below!

Let me just briefly start out by saying if you have not tried this before, I am warning you now - It's addicting and it's hard to stop eating it! My mom absolutely loved it and lets say it was gone fast! Ok here is what you need and the steps to make it! It's SUPER simple and definitely a crowd favorite!!!



DIRECTIONS:
Empty puffcorn onto a large baking sheet preferabbly with edges. Then, melt butter, corn syrup, and brown sugar in a medium saucepan. Stir until melted and bubbbling, continue stirring for 2 minutes. Add baking soda (mixture will start to foam up and rise) once this happens, pour over the puffcorn. Mix the puffcorn and stir so all the puffcorn is covered in the caramel mixture. Place in the oven on 250 for 45 minutes. Stir every 10 minutes, let cool and enjoy!

Here are my pictures showing the steps! I hope you guys enjoy! 


5 comments:

  1. Ok seriously, it's not even 11:00 am where I live and I am absolutely craving this!! Actually I might have to make this tonight lol!! Thanks for sharing :)

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, this looks seriously addicting. Not good when you read this at 8 in the morning;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok this looks beyond amazing and I'm thinking I shouldn't even try to make it because I have a no sweets rule. Haha once I start I can't stop. But maybe I can make it for when friends and family come over!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Thanks for sharing :)

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, this looks so good!!!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips