Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Maybe my favorite outfit ever!

Now that we are getting more settled in Utah, I can't et over how beautiful it is. The mountains are gorgeous and I love the summer nights. It is nice and warm during the day, then at night it cools off and  I just love it. I want to soak up every single minute becuase I know the winter's are a different story. Ha! Good luck to me. 
Alright so a while back I saw an outfit on pinterest it was a long cream tulle skirt with this redish plaid shirt. I was OBSESSED. For some reason I just loved this look. The contract of the plaid with the super flowy girlie skirt just did it for me. Anyway just recently at good ole Forever 21, I found this shirt adn paird with with my favorite skirt ever and her we have it. I love this outfit. I guess it could appear a little cowgirlish but I don't see it that way I just love this combo especailly with the girlie nude pumps. 
House hunting has been going good up here and B an I have narrowed our search to a couple areas. We are actually waiting on some answers right now that could secure our decision. We have a long way to go in this home buying process but I am trying to remember that this is the fun part, we are at such an exciting time being able to do this. We are so very lucky and I'm excited to be in this next chapter of our life. I hope everyone is having a fantastic Tuesday! 

The Outfit Details:
Skirt: H&M (Old) similiar HERE or HERE
Shirt: Forever 21 HERE
Shoes: Sole Society HERE
Sunglasses: Ray Ban HERE
Lips: MAC Lady Danger HERE
Watch: Nixon HERE
Bag: Target (Old) similiar HERE

24 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cute!! I need to re-create this ASAP! Thanks for sharing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit and I looove the tulle skirt!
    http://janelleinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit!! Very cute and I love that skirt :)

    xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this on you!!!

    xo, Courtney
    shabbyloveschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the outfit is all sorts of magical, I just love it too!!
    Jess
    Jess Cause Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flawless look. You rock it lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes this is awesome! And your red lips just kill it! I love this shade, I might have to check out Lady Danger! Stopping by from the Style Sessions!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty girly! Loving the color of that skirt!

    Shannon
    clothesandquotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You seriously look sooo adorable in this outfit girly!! Definitely on my favy list too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would never think to put an outfit together like that, so pretty! Definitely just gave me outfit inspiration

    Xo, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you in your home buying process - it can be frustrating but it will all work out!

    I love this outfit - I can definitely see why it is one of your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are gorgeous, lady!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so amazingly gorgeous! I love this look! The perfect mix between western and glamorous. =) Love your red lipstick - it totally completes the look!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute outfit!! I don't think it looks cowgirlish at all! Maybe with boots...but you look amazing!

    Good luck with the house hunting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable! Love the mix of western and girly.

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in love with this outfit and I love how you tied the shirt in the front! So cute!

    Ashley
    Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing in this look. Love the feminine and casual feel of it. You look stunning in your pictures.

    Happy Friday!
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your outfits...just gorgeous! New follower!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips